[WIP] Guide index

Dreadful man

Cultist
This is a list of various guides for easy access posted by our interesting and helpful community members. With guides ranging from constructions to boss fights, you can find a plethora of guides here to answer most of your questions.

Notes:
  • All guides are the works of their respective authors, I have just posted their links in a easy to access way. If you have any questions regarding them, post in the guide.
  • If any author wants their guide to be removed from this list just PM me or post below.
  • The list is grouped in spoilers for easy access and to reduce clutter.
  • The link title may differ from the actual thread title.

Authors of Guides:
Notable people worth mentioning:
  • [B]@[/B]Tulula (Really awesome person! Helped making this thread better.)
This is a work in progress. Any comments, puns, etc. post below!
Made this thread kind of community project: Anyone wanting to have their guide in this thread just make a post giving its link or message me. The author will be awarded 1 like for every link they give (Can't award more because of the forum limits):p.

Have some slimy slimes, specially for you!
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Last edited:
Its an WIP, will add more as I have some extra time to work on it. But I would like to know what is an "Event arrangement"? Is it some kind of arrangement for events?

Last edited:
My full support for this, I was planning on adding an index to my thread but simply I shall link this in its place. Given the amount to guides there are an index was badly needed for a quick easy way to find what you are looking for. Just remember to point out which mode a guide is for ^-^

Glad you liked it! And will try to add your point too.;)

I made this because one day I had a tough time to browse all the guides to find the one I needed. And then I thought "Where the heck is the index!?":mad: So I made this.:D

Easy, easy! I haven't included many guys. Will take some time as my network sucks.
As a compensation, I am trying to include you right away!
"If only this stupid edit button would work!"

I am back to the game, guys and girls! Feels soo good!
Needed: Critics who can tell me everything bad that they don't like in this thread.

Ill be a critic ^-^ Thus far I can only really see three issues with the current format of things.

1, Although I understand the difference I feel that any farm which involves wiring should be listed under wired and have event/items farms in a separate section to that of boss farming. Seeing as any kind of farm really uses at least a little bit of wiring.

2, On the above note the boss section should be of guides geared towards arenas and how to beat them as encounters rather than a farm method or otherwise.

3, I feel that the misc should be merged with general gameplay as some renewable blocks while not urgent is something I find throughout my play time I run in to.

Now the rest is just some thoughts I would like to share, under challenges Im sure someone either has one or is willing to make a guide on how to get the mecha mayhem achievement.

Ill be a critic ^-^ Thus far I can only really see three issues with the current format of things.

1, Although I understand the difference I feel that any farm which involves wiring should be listed under wired and have event/items farms in a separate section to that of boss farming. Seeing as any kind of farm really uses at least a little bit of wiring.

2, On the above note the boss section should be of guides geared towards arenas and how to beat them as encounters rather than a farm method or otherwise.

3, I feel that the misc should be merged with general gameplay as some renewable blocks while not urgent is something I find throughout my play time I run in to.

Now the rest is just some thoughts I would like to share, under challenges Im sure someone either has one or is willing to make a guide on how to get the mecha mayhem achievement.
Thanks! You sure are awesome!:D
1. Did it, check it out!;)
2. Probably did it, the thing is there aren't much guides telling about arenas, etc. specifically, everything is mixed up here and there. But I still tried to do what i think that you said.
3. I may have to think about this one, and that too for a long time. Well the general gameplay section is for guides that help in the general gameplay like walkthroughs, etc. (Yeah I know it isn't complete but will add more) while the renewable blocks is something that tells people what blocks are renewable, which may or may not have an impact on the gameplay. Will wait for some more time on this one, till I land on a decision.

Yeah, there is one video just in front page. I had forgot it. Let me do some asking and I may be able to list it the next day. Don't worry I will cover everything.;)

This is a list of various guides for easy access posted by our interesting and helpful community members. With guides ranging from constructions to boss fights, you can find a plethora of guides here to answer most of your questions.

Notes:
  • All guides are the works of their respective authors, I have just posted their links in a easy to access way. If you have any questions regarding them, post in the guide.
  • If any author wants their guide to be removed from this list just PM me or post below.
  • The list is grouped in spoilers for easy access and to reduce clutter.
  • The link title may differ from the actual thread title.

Authors of Guides:
This is a work in progress. Will post more as my network is up again and I find more guides. Any comments, puns, etc. post below!

Have some slimy slimes, specially for you!
:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
I'd love to help out with this thread I can do a guide on weapons and tools

I completely understand your point for number 3, it is something that you could easily go through the game without and is more of an option than anything else ^-^ Glad I could be of some help, critics is something I have been trained to do :p Either way this is a still a great thread :]

I completely understand your point for number 3, it is something that you could easily go through the game without and is more of an option than anything else ^-^ Glad I could be of some help, critics is something I have been trained to do :p Either way this is a still a great thread :]
Thanks! Made you a Notable Person! Congratulations!:D
Anymore criticisms?

No more thus far but my brain is always ticking over so you can be sure if anything hits you will be the first to know :] And thank you, you did not have to list me, Im glad I can help in any way :]

(\___/)
(=^-^=)
(")__(")

Back
Top Bottom