Search results for query: *

• Users: WilliamD
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. WilliamD

Game Mechanics Halloween Changes: New background and Mechanics

Disclaimer: I have not seen a thread related to this because I searched it up. Please tell me if you already made this suggestion. I was actually quite suprised that Halloween didn't get any new creepy aesthetics at night, or falling leaves in the day. This actually greatly disappointed me...
  2. WilliamD

Game Mechanics Lihzahrd Alter: A new change

I have always been a fan of fighting bosses in Terarria, though I spent the most time on trying to fight Golem, but ultimately fail due to the Jungle Temple being a douche and failing to show me where it is. I mean, the only time you will probably find it is: I have seen others having the...
  3. WilliamD

Game Mechanics Holy cross necklace: Repel Devils!

The cross necklace drops from mimics and can be worn, though, it only gives you a few more moments of invincibility. Why does it not repel certain enemies/demons? So I would like to propose a change, the cross necklace or any accessory made with the cross necklace can be used by holding it out...
  4. WilliamD

Weapons & Equip Military hat: Defend against explosions and projectiles!

You know when your going deep inside that mine you love, then you find a crap ton of ore. But, you forgot your wrench and then succumb to a explosive trap, or maybe a dart trap. You those things will sh!t all over your success in mining. So this is what this hat is for! Introducing, the Military...
  5. WilliamD

Game Mechanics Boss drops: Bosses now drop their respective element

I enjoy a good old boss fight once in a while. It is rewarding, it feels good, and it gives a new way to take you anger of something. Though, what confuses me is that bosses don't drop their "Original" item. An original item is the item that the boss corresponds to. Ex: Skeletron=Bones. So...
  6. WilliamD

Game Mechanics Enemy truffle worms: A new way to get truffle worms.

When I met my first ten truffle worms, they all were either slaughtered, ran away, or got hit by a trap from a bad position. It took me a good three hours just to get my first one. Am I the only one who think it's strange for it to be the only creature considered an enemy? Regardless, it is...
  7. WilliamD

WilliamD's Digital art thread!

Hello all! I am a guy named WilliamD and I am opening an art thread. Though my art is crap, I am somewhat good at digital art with my finger. Here are my past digital art paintings: Spazmitism Bacon beacon and E.M.Peach Stardust moon Nebula shower Retinizar Yellow Sphere The...
  8. WilliamD

Game Mechanics Vegetative Reproduction. Plants that grow on their own!

Have you ever though about the process of farming in Terraria? You get a lot of seeds, plant them in the right condition, harvest one by one, replant, restock. Sounds simple right? The problem is: One: It is BORING. Let's face it, doing all that crap will make you lose interest in farming...
  9. WilliamD

Game Mechanics Pianos as a musical instrument

This idea is fairly simple really. Pianos do not play any notes when you right click them. This is odd so I would like a propose a new suggestion: The Piano is slightly bigger and each key plays a different note. There would also be little "Black" panel keys to press that also play a different...
  10. WilliamD

Items Sticky situation... Gel bullets and Arrows! (Regular)

Disclaimer: I really hate it as much as you guys do when I can't provide any sprites. Sorry about that :( Gel is a VERY useful item! Well, until you get into hard mode. Then you basically have a better arsenal than just gel . Killing slimes for their slimy essence is pretty much an inventory...
  11. WilliamD

Weapons & Equip Chlorophyte Armor growth! New abilities!

Hello all! Today, I will be discussing a ore called Chlorophyte. Now what is Chlorophyte? It's that green algae that can regrows in the jungle. It also makes a good Corruptor/ Crimson stopper. Then let's talk about the armor! A crystal leaf that shoots out of you head?! Ok! What else?! Nothing...
  12. WilliamD

Steal the loot!

In this game, you must steal the loot from the player above you. Then list how you stole it. Then finally, the person below it will attempt to steal it from you. Example: 1. I stole the loot using my magnet! 2. I stole your loot by using a stronger magnet! 3. I stole your loot by stealing your...
  13. WilliamD

Game Mechanics It burns! Flamethrower flame combos!

Okay all! Welcome to the Flamethrower's combo thread. In this thread, I will be talking about some combos you can do with the flamethrower that could be added. Here we go! 1. Slime gun+ Flamethrower on an enemy= Combustion: The enemies explode take 100 damage to them and making the fire last...
  14. WilliamD

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] Lightning, a new shocking way to kill you!

Hello all! Today, I would like to introduce you about a topic; Lightning. In Terraria, weather hazards do not currently exist, so why don't we give one? [This is currently working in progress and my sprites are not that good, so please do not mention it in the comments. Ok, first up, lightning...
  15. WilliamD

Items Cell phones should be able to have more memory

First of all, thanks to Snickerbobble for giving me the idea! Make sure to check his thread out! http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/allowing-music-boxes-to-play-in-vanity-slots.9402/ This thread is about the new Cell Phone item. You get all your supplies and combine them at a...
  16. WilliamD

Make the person above you happy

Basically,the title says it all.Attempt to make the person above you happy.There are rules however -Normal TCF rules apply -You can post song to make them happy -No bad posts -You cannot say someone has no heart Go!
  17. WilliamD

Game Mechanics Beeping watches

In game,watches don't beep.But in reality,you can make them *beep*by setting them to beep.So why don't we add that to Terraria? You can select when your watch beeps to give you a heads up.Think of it like the grandfather clock chime,but not as loud and higher pitched. Beeping audio: P.S:The...
  18. WilliamD

Game Mechanics Grandfather clock

Please remember to leave feedback and a like as well as participating in the poll! It is not required, but it make the idea grow :D This suggestion is a simple one, most grandfather clocks in real life make a loud chime after midnight. So,why don't we do that for Terraria Grandfather clocks to...
  19. WilliamD

Biomes & Nature (Late game) End Of Time biome

After some time (Worst pun ever) I thought about a new biome.It probably won't gain too much support,but still,this is my first time. So in order to enter the time itself,you will need to craft a time phone,which needs: -Martian conduct plating:x30 -Lizihard power cell:x1 -Wire:x10 -Any...
  20. WilliamD

Weapons & Equip The Cosmic Flyer

Since 1.3,there has been a TON of new content and weapons.Yoyos ,to a sword that shoots cats,we can say that melee class got an upgrade as well as other classes. But,what about boomerangs? Those weapons that are thrown and return to you? The highest tier boomerang that I can see was from 1.2.How...
Back
Top Bottom