Search results for query: *

1. Kenu12345

Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

Just a question, this would be the console version of Terraria right? I could use another 3ds game but I need to know
  2. Kenu12345

I have no idea. Just seems like an hd terraria and I hate the hd

I have no idea. Just seems like an hd terraria and I hate the hd
  3. Kenu12345

Speakin of, any they ever show some of the music from it?

Speakin of, any they ever show some of the music from it?
  4. Kenu12345

Yeah, wouldn't be so weird if the textures didn't seem so off, but as is doesn't seem worth it.

Yeah, wouldn't be so weird if the textures didn't seem so off, but as is doesn't seem worth it.
  5. Kenu12345

Terraria Other World seems to be just hd terraria .-. Like I don't even like the hdness. Its jarring

Terraria Other World seems to be just hd terraria .-. Like I don't even like the hdness. Its jarring
  6. Kenu12345

Other Stop the nerfs pls.

I use it for a challenge run. Got a map going where I always stay upside down. It's a nice change of pace
  7. Kenu12345

And I believe the Gravity Globe Not that changes anything since I cheesed on normal to be able to get the stuff
  8. Kenu12345

Yeah I always look for the overly angry one that looks like someone replaces his milk with malk

Yeah I always look for the overly angry one that looks like someone replaces his milk with malk
  9. Kenu12345

Man, recreating all of a game is hard when you start from a fresh character and have to cut...

Man, recreating all of a game is hard when you start from a fresh character and have to cut through things
  10. Kenu12345

But it was me, Dio!

But it was me, Dio!
  11. Kenu12345

Nega- Humans are confusing

Nega- Humans are confusing
  12. Kenu12345

That is if they could figure out how to open human doors with their leg arms!

That is if they could figure out how to open human doors with their leg arms!
  13. Kenu12345

Casual Are we alone? Maybe. Maybe not.

Would be freaky deaky mannnnnn
  14. Kenu12345

Casual Are we alone? Maybe. Maybe not.

Well Nasa recently discovered a planet in the exact distance away from a sun as we are and with seemingly enough conditions to support live so I highly doubt that we are alone in this universe
  15. Kenu12345

Think its site wide. I am having the same issue

Think its site wide. I am having the same issue
  16. Kenu12345

The separate damage thing from other enemies on the other hand is
  17. Kenu12345

Tell me about it man
  18. Kenu12345

>.> I wanna know what you are making your platforms out of. Something made out of stuff that shoots lasers and hearts?
  19. Kenu12345

How to defeat moon lord! (No Cheese)

Its a lil too vague honestly to be helpful, but thanks for the effort I suppose. Probably should have been less psychology stuff in there and more boss patterns and arena tips
  20. Kenu12345

This
Back
Top Bottom