Other Stop the nerfs pls.

edit-didn't see i caught a reply..pretend this was above that other one /edit
except hes not actually "hard as f*ck" it can be argued hes fairly cakewalky as final bosses go (if timeconsuming) with only minimal preparation...(not through cheezing, even a halfassed platform arena a couple blocks and a grapplehook can dodge most of his attacks) >_>
[DOUBLEPOST=1437593877,1437593809][/DOUBLEPOST]heres a video of a guy not getting hit by homing
not that i'd expect this, but just to show they can be avoided some of the time

except hes not actually "hard as f*ck" it can be argued hes fairly cakewalky as final bosses go (if timeconsuming) with only minimal preparation...(not through cheezing, even a halfassed platform arena a couple blocks and a grapplehook can dodge most of his attacks) >_>
>.> I wanna know what you are making your platforms out of. Something made out of stuff that shoots lasers and hearts?

[DOUBLEPOST=1437593877,1437593809][/DOUBLEPOST]heres a video of a guy not getting hit by homing
not that i'd expect this, but just to show they can be avoided some of the time
Rod of Discord and a world-sized arena? Yeah, fine. Everyone's gonna do that.

Rod of Discord and a world-sized arena? Yeah, fine. Everyone's gonna do that.
jsut the fastest find. honestly didn't really watch it skipping around looked like he was going in circles..here, this looks more reasonable maybe

don't have screen recorder myself, people seem to tend to upload funny cheese or op :red: but its legitimately possible. you people are just being overdramatic like when fishron first came out

Last edited:
Of course a final boss is meant to be hard. Within a difficulty curve. This guy was ALREADY tougher than any other boss, and then they buffed him. At this point it's really more of a difficulty spike, for a Superboss. Which he isn't supposed to be.

Having said that, I've killed him several times, but I can't be the only one who has noticed there's something off about where he is on the difficulty scale now. They change him but leave everything else the same, and eventually that'll go off the deep end.

Last edited:
Making the boss harder slightly via making him have his own damage checks is buffing him not weakening him. Heck I am an advocate for only slightly nerfing moon lord and even I realize that. They aren't weakening anything for the boss

*facepalm*

Forget it.

I know the pain. For me it's still a toss-up fight. I have something like a 75% chance of beating him in any given fight.
I've beat him 'legitimately,' always solo, enough times to have all of his drops and have made everything you can with luminite. It has changed NOTHING about what I think regarding different player's skill levels. I know and have played games that are MEANT to be hard. This isn't one of them. This game has an Expert Mode for that. People shouldn't be struggling with him outside of Expert Mode. If you managed to get all the way through hardmode up to him, then logically you shouldn't have so much trouble defeating him after a while. Rather, that's how it would be with a proper difficulty curve. That's not what he has.

jsut the fastest find. honestly didn't really watch it skipping around looked like he was going in circles..here, this looks more reasonable maybe

don't have screen recorder myself, people seem to tend to upload funny cheese or op :red: but its legitimately possible. you people are just being overdramatic like when fishron first came out
While I love Yri and all, to be honest he doesn't even try to avoid the laser and the homings, all he does is try to DPS it down, which is very possible in normal mode. What about those poor people who want to have a legit fight without having to run around the map like they forgot their car parked in the ocean.

Also to be fair, the 1.3.0.5 change DOES affect people who fight it legitly and are unlucky enough to get any event spawning right after the last altar is killed, as it makes any other threat even more threatening as you have to worry about two sources of damage your invincibility frames will not be able to prevent. And yes, it happened to me and multiple other people.

and then they buffed him
the spike thing is not a buff
event spawning right after the last altar is killed, as it makes any other threat even more threatening as you have to worry about two sources of damage your invincibility frames will not be able to prevent. And yes, it happened to me and multiple other people.
i thought one of the patches fixed that though?

Back
Top Bottom