Search results for query: *

• Users: Tulula
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Tulula

Competition, purchase, help... whatever :P

Honesty I did not know the best place to put this. My building design in Terraria is mute at best, I build for function, not looks so you can imagine my world is somewhat lacking in style and rather do what I usually do and just throw something together that even the game laughs at I thought I...
  2. Tulula

Underration ::

I am no stranger to Terraria and was excited about the 1.3 release, now time has come to pass and would just like to see which item or items you underestimated in the game. No reason for thing I would just find it interesting to see everyone's experience. If post please try to explain why you...
  3. Tulula

:: Drop Box ~ Saddle your Jokes ::

:: DROP BOX ~ SADDLE YOUR JOKES :: I would like to personally invite everyone the first issue of drop box. This game is quite possibly the simplest out there, the rules are simple and prizes are available. Randomly I shall host a drop box event to which there will be prizes or varying amounts...
  4. Tulula

PC :: Tulula is a problem, I mean has a problem ::

Well sometimes I run in to some issues which I have questions about and may need the help of other Terrarians so here shall be my post for such things. Usually they are small so to save some space I shall re-edit this whenever I have such a problem On todays agenda :: Terraria windowed... Does...
  5. Tulula

Game Mechanics :: TS :: Index

First off any major suggestions/thoughts/ideas I shall make a new thread but most of the things I look for in making a better game are most of the time small things and rather than make new threads for each little idea I have decided to create this "Tulula Suggestion Index" or "TS :: Index" for...
  6. Tulula

PC :: GTT ::

:: General Tips & Tricks :: Below are some general tips and tricks which you may or may not have seen before but most likely you have. These are for both new beginners to veterans of Terraria, feel free to post below if you have an extra tip or trick that has been missed. This thread is WIP and...
  7. Tulula

PC :: Triple T ::

:: Tulula's Terraria Trades :: CLOSED PENDING NEW QFC>Here Welcome to Triple T, for the purpose of keeping things simple I adhere to a few simple rules. I only list noteworthy or highly sought after items but I often have a larger variety of items stretching from start game all the way to end...
  8. Tulula

PC Tulula-Trades ::

Due to a major crash resulting in a factory reset all trading is closed
  9. Tulula

PC Player/World corruption ::

I know this is most likely a long shot but due to a crash both my player and the world I was working on has since become broken/corrupted and like I said its a long shot but I dont suppose anyone can help restore the files. I am far more interested in my world rather than my player. As anyone...
  10. Tulula

PC Growth Mechanics ::

Tree Farming :: Yet another farming/biome(ish) problem I am running in to. I have set up some quite small tree farms for the main four wood types, mahogany, boreal, palm and regular wood. Now 3/4 work just fine and while I think I know the problem I kind hope Im wrong. Palm wood refuses to...
  11. Tulula

Items Mob Banners :: Trophies

It is a personal quest of mine to collect all mob banners, it is something that I enjoy doing and the 1.3.0 update made it somewhat easier to work towards. Still not entirely easy for some rarer mobs but it is something I do approve of. However I do have one issue with the new drop. Currently...
  12. Tulula

PC Fishing Mechanics ::

:: Terraria Fishing Biomes :: Resolved, the best solution was to make entire biomes for each pool which when standing in the right place allows all fishing. So far this is working for jungle, mushroom, crimson and corruption... Now to find something to fill that massive gap 0.o... sand?
Back
Top Bottom