PC Fishing Mechanics ::

Tulula

Skeletron
:: Terraria Fishing Biomes ::

Resolved, the best solution was to make entire biomes for each pool which when standing in the right place allows all fishing. So far this is working for jungle, mushroom, crimson and corruption... Now to find something to fill that massive gap 0.o... sand?

Last edited:
Screenshots might help.

Some biomes override others when it comes to what you catch where. Being in a place where biomes overlap can keep you from fishing up what you want.

Also be sure you're in the depth layer you think you're in.

Screenshots might help.

Some biomes override others when it comes to what you catch where. Being in a place where biomes overlap can keep you from fishing up what you want.

Also be sure you're in the depth layer you think you're in.

The pathway in between them is 31 blocks, each pool is 30 blocks wide. The biomes below them total around 300 blocks each so standing in the middle of the pool would cut off either side biomes. At least they do accept for tundra. I am aware this is underground, the problem lies with quests which only state the biome, not layer.

Ah! That gave me trouble too. The wiki tells which depth layer each quest fish can be found at.

Nice farms/fish factory. :dryadsmile:

Ah! That gave me trouble too. The wiki tells which depth layer each quest fish can be found at.

Nice farms/fish factory. :dryadsmile:
Thanks, Im still working on the biome farms... It just seems odd to me that I have no trouble with the other biome pools besides tundra, either that or the quest information is lacking the word "surface" :nursehappy:

Thanks, Im still working on the biome farms... It just seems odd to me that I have no trouble with the other biome pools besides tundra, either that or the quest information is lacking the word "surface" :nursehappy:
If I manage to fix it ill let you know <3

Well I now have a massive carve in the terrain which is utterly useless 0.0 Hate destroying the terrain for something that may or may not work, please somebody tell me why hallow takes priority over other biomes. I am actually really annoyed right now :/

Back
Top Bottom