Search results for query: *

1. MrMarkedMantis

Xbox 360 NEED SNOWMAN CANNON!!!

ok for a snowman cannon (on 360) ill give you..... fox halloween costume leprechaun Halloween costume vampire Halloween costume pumpkin Halloween costume full beetle armor (defensive) zombie pet dinosaur pet bat pet eye spring pet scourge of the corruptor picksaw terra blade uzi...
  2. MrMarkedMantis

Xbox 360 I just want a good player.

so I am getting a bit bored and decided to join anyone's world as long as they can be a bit quiet on the mic, are polite and mature, and not breathe into it and or have your tv 2 loud ( no need for a mic and no problem with squeakers and im 15 myself). I don't have a mic myself, ill trade if you...
  3. MrMarkedMantis

Xbox 360 need some dye

im willing to pay around 30 gold coins just for those dye items so if your interested I've got the gold and my GT is..... Mantiscrafter
  4. MrMarkedMantis

Xbox 360 The MarkedMantis' collectors shop

So I've been thinking and thought I'd collect every weapon armor gear etc in the game so I open this little shop to speed it up a bit and hopefully I can help complete your collection too im just starting this up so not to many items here. Rules of trading here 1:you drop the item first 2:no...
  5. MrMarkedMantis

Xbox 360 want to buy horse mans blade

So.......im in need of the horseman's blade and I can't get to wave 13 so I understand you cant just give it away SO ive got two death sickles the werewolf zombie and eye spring pets and all my hallowed bars (53) Post your gt below if you have it and want the items listed above. Also if you...
  6. MrMarkedMantis

Corrupted houses

So I recently tried to build a corruption house and discovered that npc's can't live in corruption.........ok first of all aren't you supposed to corrupt the entire world for an achievement? If you do that your npc's won't respawn they won't accept it as housing. Next up is that npc's can live...
Back
Top Bottom