are you building a collection?

• yes

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • no

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

MrMarkedMantis

Terrarian
So I've been thinking and thought I'd collect every weapon armor gear etc in the game so I open this little shop to speed it up a bit and hopefully I can help complete your collection too im just starting this up so not to many items here.

Rules of trading here

1:you drop the item first

2:no mic required but it'd be optimal if you had one. (I dont)

3:No hacked gear

4:note that all of this isn't really good stuff its for collectors

Thats all.

Weapons of note

Revolver

Ko cannon

Katana

Water gun

Death sickle

Nimbus rod

Ice bow

Unholy trident

Bee keeper

Rainbow rod

Thats all for now.

Armor/clothes of note

Clown vanity set

Cowboy hat

Robot hat

Sunglasses

Eye of cthulu mask

Top hat

Thats all for now.

Gear of note

Angel wings

Skeletron hand

star veil

Beach ball

Tiger climbing gear

Sorcerer/warrior emblems

Armor polish

Thats all for now.

Misc items of note

Pad Thai

Wolf fang

Brain

Hallow key mold

Corruption key mold

Ammo box

Clothier voodoo doll

Rainbow bricks

Dirt rod

Thats all for now

My gt is

Mantiscrafter.

GT: TCF username

Hello i would like to trade sunglasses for a skeletron mask? How does that sound? Answer back and lets make it happen

one thing im ASHAMED in myself for not having is the picksaw golem won't drop it I'll trade my paladin's hammer and ice bow for one.
Ill take the paladins hammer and ill give you the picksaw. Also can i have the sunglasses as well
[DOUBLEPOST=1439828015,1439827988][/DOUBLEPOST]
one thing im ASHAMED in myself for not having is the picksaw golem won't drop it I'll trade my paladin's hammer and ice bow for one.
Never mind ill have the ice bow

Ill take the paladins hammer and ill give you the picksaw. Also can i have the sunglasses as well
[DOUBLEPOST=1439828015,1439827988][/DOUBLEPOST]
Never mind ill have the ice bow

ok ice bow and sunglasses? nah sorry its RARE to get the black lenses but ill give ice bow for picksaw.

I've now got the need for a snowman cannon replacement for the old one some guy stole from my chest while trading so I need a new one im willing to give...... a brain, a wolf fang, an eye spring, ice bow, hallowed key mold, scourge of the corruptor, and sunglasses. we will do this very important trade via chest not dropping.

(yes you still drop first but TRUST me im not like that I earn my stuff)

also remember if your item is called "snowball cannon" and not "snowman cannon" im not interested those are two VERY different items. (want more? ask over xbox live my GT is Mantiscrafter)

Back
Top Bottom