Search results for query: *

1. GTLugo

tModLoader Ranger's Arsenal

Ya, I ended up deciding to wait for tModloader 1.4, and as you may have heard, it was recently released in an alpha state. I will hopefully start work on it soon™️. I am a fulltime computer science university student, so it can be a bit difficult to keep up with small side projects like these.
  2. GTLugo

tModLoader Ranger's Arsenal

Ranger's Arsenal - v2.0.0.1 Backstory: This is the second iteration of my older mod, Extra Gunslinger Gear. I'm giving it a facelift and a new focus, shifting away from just guns. This new version will be focusing on the ranger class in its entirety. Quick overview: Ranger's Arsenal adds a...
  3. GTLugo

tModLoader Extra Gunslinger Gear

I'll be reworking almost everything. Beskar ore will stay in, but I'm working on a new way to obtain it.
  4. GTLugo

OK! So I'm doing some work on this mod; however, there are quite a few massive changes. This includes a massive shift in the focus of the mod from just gunslingers to the ranger class as a whole, including offering more options for ranger + summoner hybrids (since I've taken to liking this...
  5. GTLugo

Yes, I am well aware. I have left it open so others can edit it if they want, but I have no motivation to update it since I've been planning to deprecate the mod anyways.
  6. GTLugo

It's been a very long time, so I'm giving a short update. I first created this mod 3 years ago when I was in high school as a way to learn software development, and as such, the code is very sub-optimal. I've been planning to remake the entire mod from scratch now that I have a much deeper...
  7. GTLugo

Ah, you must also be in hardmode.
  8. GTLugo

Have you defeated Golem? You must defeat him in order to summon him. Maybe send a clip of it not working so I can see?
  9. GTLugo

I can remove the boss since it seems unpopular. I'll have to rethink how the Beskar Ore spawns. Perhaps after plantera is killed?
  10. GTLugo

The Serum Research Papers are the expert mode drop from the Sun God. About the duplicates, I believe those duplicated recipes were left over from an old dev version where the seeds did something else. Since it's not that important to fix, I'll wait to push the fix until the next version. And...
  11. GTLugo

yeah, I'm working on it. For now, I'll just tell you that Beskar is obtained when you kill the Sun God (post-golem boss) and is generated in the underworld after the Sun God is killed. It requires a picksaw to mine. You can find crafting recipes for now by using something like Cheat Sheet or...
  12. GTLugo

New update! I decided to leave some of the more unfinished content out of the update; however, there is an experimental set of items which allow the users to convert their projectile-based guns into hit-scan guns. This is has known visual bugs in multiplayer. Most of the new content can be...
  13. GTLugo

Now that winter break is coming, I'm attempting to finish the big update I promised. I'll be trying to get it out by Christmas, but no promises.
  14. GTLugo

tModLoader GlowMaskAPI - A library to help you easily add a glowMask to your items

I just wanted to know if there was a reason why the current version on the Mod Browser is v1.5. I'm still struggling with the multiplayer bugs.
  15. GTLugo

This "No Respawn Time" item, whatever it is, is not part of my mod, and the Bump Stock is a rare drop from the Post-Mech bosses underground Jungle enemy called the "Skeleton Rifleman." I am struggling to keep the wiki up-to-date while also keeping up with real-life stuffs and working on this...
  16. GTLugo

JUST A NOTICE: I am going to release a hot-fix to fix a nasty bug where firing guns will remove prefixes from weapons. Not sure how this slipped under my radar, but it's fixed now. This will also fix the bug where favorited items will be unfavorited. I apologize for any issues this may have...
  17. GTLugo

Thanks for the notice. Also, I will be going through and re-balancing some of the prices, rarities, and recipes. Thanks for the feedback! :D
  18. GTLugo

Heyo! I'm back and I've updated the mod to a "pre-release" version with some cool new things. I'll be adding more over the next week, so stay tuned!
  19. GTLugo

Yeah, it's on a long list of things I need to do. I'm currently in university, and that drains all the life out of me.
  20. GTLugo

All my code should be available on my github linked here...

All my code should be available on my github linked here: https://github.com/Tenebris11/ExtraGunslingerGear
Back
Top Bottom