tModLoader Ranger's Arsenal

GTLugo

Wall of Flesh
Ranger's Arsenal - v2.0.0.1
NVJaCwG.png

Backstory:
This is the second iteration of my older mod, Extra Gunslinger Gear. I'm giving it a facelift and a new focus, shifting away from just guns. This new version will be focusing on the ranger class in its entirety.

Quick overview:
Ranger's Arsenal adds a variety of new ranged weapons, armors, and accessories. Additionally, it expands upon the hunter (Ranger + Summoner) and blaster (Blowguns & darts) subclasses by adding more dedicated armor sets and accessories to the game. There's also a few extra items thrown in, such as a dedicated "Gunslinger potion" to buff gun damage similar to how the "Archer potion" functions and the "Super Soldier Serum," which provides permanent buffs to almost all stats!

...And yes, it does add infinite ammo items. (but they are deliberately harder to get to provide balance)

Disclaimers:
The mod isn't quite ready for release, but should be out soon(tm). For now, if you want, you can use Extra Gunslinger Gear. I am going through and reworking quite a few things and adding a lot as well, so it'll take some time before I feel the mod is ready for the spotlight.

Recipe mods are recommended while the wiki is being reconstructed. In the near future, I plan to be releasing similar mods for each of the classes; all of which will have the same goal of adding quality of life items for each respective class. More content is developed as I am willing & able.

Please don't hesitate to submit ideas! You can post them as a new issue in the mod's Github repository linked below!

Github: GTLugo/RangersArsenal
Issues/Suggestions: GTLugo/RangersArsenal/issues
Planning Board: GTLugo/RangersArsenal/projects

Still gonna wait until its released
Ya, I ended up deciding to wait for tModloader 1.4, and as you may have heard, it was recently released in an alpha state. I will hopefully start work on it soon™️. I am a fulltime computer science university student, so it can be a bit difficult to keep up with small side projects like these.

Last edited:
Ya, I ended up deciding to wait for tModloader 1.4, and as you may have heard, it was recently released in an alpha state. I will hopefully start work on it soon™️. I am a fulltime computer science university student, so it can be a bit difficult to keep up with small side projects like these
University is more important. I'm fine with what we have. Extra gunslinger still great. I included it on my terraria server list

Back
Top Bottom