Search results for query: *

1. ChippyGaming 🌳

Question [QUESTION] Has anyone thought of making a Terraria Rhythm Game?

So this week I started playing Guitar Hero again, and it got me thinking about the possibility of turning it into a Terraria minigame. Now my first thought was 'You could create some form of indicator, that would tell the player what area they must stand on or they'll be killed.' Then I thought...
  2. ChippyGaming 🌳

Terraria : Elf Challenge

I found this post on reddit from 3 years ago and wanted to try and adapt it to Terraria 1.2.4 So far I have created the following rules for the challenge, but I'd like to hear your suggestions! - You can only destroy 'dead wood' (trees without a top) - You can only use metal weapons YOU have...
  3. ChippyGaming 🌳

Things your world must have?

Hello! If you don't already know who I am, my name is James and a few weeks ago I posted a video to my channel 'ChippyGaming' about 5 things your world must have, I'd really like to make a sequel but I'd like to know what things YOU recommend I include! Here is what has already been said: -...
  4. ChippyGaming 🌳

Looking for AMAZING Terraria Servers! (CHIPPYGAMING)

Hello, for those who don't know me, my name is James Bennett (ChippyGaming) and I make Terraria videos! For an upcoming video I'm looking for recommendations for 24/7 AMAZING Terraria Server (for PC) so that I can highlight them in a video!
  5. ChippyGaming 🌳

ChippyGaming Q&A (Terraria YouTuber)

Hello! My name is James Bennett (ChippyGaming) and for the past few years I've been a pretty successful YouTuber and I'd like to know if you have any questions for an upcoming 50,000 subscriber special
Back
Top Bottom