Search results for query: *

1. Alucard3598

Other Remove need for platforms when placing Timer blocks.

I've found myself in a predicament where I'm creating a wiring mechanic for a map, but it won't work without having the platforms supporting the timers. This isn't acceptable as the platforms would disrupt what I'm trying to do. In the screenshot below, you can see I've attempted to place them...
  2. Alucard3598

PC 1.4.4: hotbar swap bug

I've been experiencing this bug for a while so I thought I should post it here, as I don't really have anywhere else to do so. I play on a Windows 10 pc and I use a mouse that has number pad buttons on it as well as + and - keys. So when I play Terraria, I turn off hotbar swapping with the...
  3. Alucard3598

Wavebank Timespinner Wavebank

Hello all. Recently, I have had the pleasure of playing Bodie Lee's highly anticipated release "Timespinner". It's soundtrack, scored by the amazing Jeff Ball, was a huge stand out, and reminds me fondly of the Playstation era's catchy bangers and haunting ambiance. During some of my spare time...
  4. Alucard3598

Game Mechanics Weapon Upgrades to make weaker weapons viable.

As it stands now, weapons are balanced in a way that, as you obtain better items, they become immediately disposable. I want to make a suggestion to change this. First of all, I will introduce these new ores that tie into this mechanic. I will call them Alloys. There are 4 types of Alloys. They...
  5. Alucard3598

Game Mechanics Melee projectile on right-click

This was a simple idea for making projectiles on melee weapons (such as with Meowmere or Terra Blade for example) to use this projectile (or projectiles ) on a right-click at the cost of Mana instead of having them fire all the time. These projectiles would still count as melee damage. To...
  6. Alucard3598

NPCs & Enemies Biblio Monstrum: Informations on Monsters, such as health, items, etc.

Before you ask, yes, the name is a reference to Monsters Ate my Birthday Cake. My first suggestion thread involves either an item or an in-game menu similar to the map function. It would behave in a similar fashion to the monster info sheets from other games, most notably this thread is...
Back
Top Bottom