Search results for query: *

1. Bluhman

there was a HOTEL MARIO AVATAR here, it's gone now.

there was a HOTEL MARIO AVATAR here, it's gone now.
  2. Bluhman

SOME Builds and WIPs.

Here's some crap I made. Here's a fun Then-And-Now of my first real big base in a full playthrough. Just ye typical castle. Though of note are the two teleporters. The first one inside the castle leads to: A floating island that I've been working on. The only real worthwhile things up...
  3. Bluhman

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

I really like the cut of your jib Zoomo. Literally the only thing I'd change, if I had any talent, is make the tree graphic even more geometric and 'techy' looking. Like, straight, unbending branches and a perfectly round ball of foliage, made up of solar panel at the top or something like...
  4. Bluhman

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Depths: An Alternate Underworld

Just something random I thought up of in terms of balance. So, ok, considering how Mercury and Lava compare: Lava will deal extremely high damage to you while you're inside it, provided you aren't resistant to the effect. Mercury is a bit more nuanced, doing increasing damage to you as you soak...
  5. Bluhman

Game Mechanics What Happened To Being Melee? (Read OP, Under Revisionary Scrutiny)

The short-ranged 'slash-wave' solution I can respect. All things considered that would be the easiest way to circumvent the problem, but I believe the methods I put down have got their own merits, basically dissolving down to gameplay variety. I guess the higher-damage thing was also a bit...
  6. Bluhman

NPCs & Enemies The Blacksmith (sprites)

I understand that the damage-types suggested by armors don't entail a flat-out binding to one damage type. The way armors begin to work going into hardmode just strongly suggests sticking to one to make the transition more painless, which can be a concern when the underground areas and infested...
  7. Bluhman

Game Mechanics Wall of Flesh death animation

But is Moon Lord really to be a final boss? You've defeated a mighty god worshiped by a lunatic clan, but what was its purpose really in the scope of the larger sense of the Corruption/Crimson and the battle of the forces of Light and Dark? If anything, Moon Lord I see hopefully as a threshold...
  8. Bluhman

Thanks for the feedback! I wanted him to also be able to sell metal and ores to the player, but that has the potential to be kind of broken, what with the crafting utility and profits of using plentiful metal - hence why the limited 'supply' option exists. Perhaps his functionality could be...
  9. Bluhman

Biomes & Nature [Sprites] The Confection: The Desserted Land- An Alternate Hallow

The most succinct way I can think to respond to this thread:
  10. Bluhman

Don't be letting anyone tell you otherwise. The best defense is a best darned DEFENSE. The Blacksmith is an NPC encountered fairly shortly before Hardmode, who serves two primary purposes. Firstly, to introduce players to the concepts of how 'class-orientation' works on armor sets, to prepare...
  11. Bluhman

NPCs & Enemies [BOSS] - Lost Knights

The terrible sprites are completed, thanks for all the support.
  12. Bluhman

Game Mechanics Wall of Flesh death animation

If WoF were to get a graphical upgrade, I'd also request making the space behind it just a huge, terrible mass of meat instead of just abruptly ending. As for how it should die, Its eyes and mouth should pop off the main wall as it rapidly starts bleeding and melts into a puddle of red slime...
  13. Bluhman

Game Mechanics What Happened To Being Melee? (Read OP, Under Revisionary Scrutiny)

I'll attempt to chip my own ideas in on how a revamp of true melee weapons could be done, because I completely get where you're coming from with it. Of course, it's a bit hard with how hardmode begins bringing in a lot more 'bullet-hell-ish' features into it, and especially when you get to...
  14. Bluhman

Game Mechanics Voice-Over: Pain sound tiers

This is a rather simple feature, but one I think that'd help a lot, based on two small pieces of feedback: The current pain sounds can get repetitive and/or grating, even with the pitch randomization. As much as they are a good indicator of taking damage, they can become a big hindrance when...
  15. Bluhman

Items Early Game Mounts: Boat, Horse

True. Probably an item that'd make the most sense would be something like "Big Carrot" or something. It might also be wise to restrict it until after fighting Eye of Cthulu. The beauty of the horse sprite really is that it's just a recolored unicorn with the horn removed. Meaning it'd probably...
  16. Bluhman

Items Early Game Mounts: Boat, Horse

The Horse is an early-game mount that, despite humble origins, is capable of very high ground speed, only a bit slower than the Unicorn mount. However, it lacks a double jump and it has no special charge effects or animation. It's uncraftable, but purchased from the merchant for just 1 gold...
  17. Bluhman

Items Block/Crafting: Concrete

Oh neat. Wasn't aware that was a crafting station. Yeah, that could suit a lot of the block's characteristics well, since it's a bit powerful under the correct circumstances.
  18. Bluhman

Items Block/Crafting: Concrete

Recipe: + + One bucket of water, combined with Marble blocks and Sand blocks, at a furnace. Concrete is a semi-thick liquid (carried in a bucket) that will solidify after it stops flowing. Liquid large enough to fill an entire tile opening will become a solid Concrete block, while anything...
  19. Bluhman

There's a reason they're called Lost Knights. If we really want to talk 'lore', they're basically entombed spirits of warriors of an ancient kingdom of some sort, or perhaps enchanted knights cursed to guard the crypts of kings - either way, the underground arena you fight them in is a tomb of...
  20. Bluhman

Lost Knights is a pre-hardmode set of bosses, who spawn as a series that can be found within large, enclosed areas underground - often around the level where you begin encountering Granite and Mushroom caverns. Their chambers are made out of powerful dungeonlike stone and platforms, which not...
Back
Top Bottom