Biomes & Nature [Sprites] -The Cyber- a worthy adversary for the Crimson

I was going to make my own Cyborg biome for this little mechanical slime buddy:
Mechanical Slime.png
But then I came across this and I was like O_O
HOLY HELL THIS IS AWESOME! There is no way I can outdo this. Good job! ;) :) ;) :)

Just saw this little thing pop up on my twitter feed:

Pay close attention to "NEW MECHANICS AND ALTERNATE BIOMES". Could this be what I think it is?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-08-05-14-20-47.png
    Screenshot_2015-08-05-14-20-47.png
    310.7 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
If only there was some way to give the devs a huge red ALERT ALERT to look in this direction.
Believe me, they know. With the uncomparable amount of support some of these larger threads have gathered over time there's no chance that now a single dev remains unaware.

This thread is still alive!
I am amazed.

P.S: This is going to being a crap ton hard to implement and code. Mods are probably most recommend XD

I really like the cut of your jib Zoomo.

Literally the only thing I'd change, if I had any talent, is make the tree graphic even more geometric and 'techy' looking. Like, straight, unbending branches and a perfectly round ball of foliage, made up of solar panel at the top or something like that.

Other than that, 10/10, would restart worldgen several times to try and get it.

I like that this is a good chance to actually get put in because Red said in a n interview that they will probably add new alt biomes in some later version.

not even sure if this is still talked about, but PLEASE make a terra-blade alternate! i would love to see one since all of your other sprites looked amazing! also, is there a support banner?

Back
Top Bottom