Search results for query: *

• Users: Tobtob9182
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Tobtob9182

Story Tobtob's amazing adventures of random.

This is the story of my terraria character, Tobtob, or Toby as he goes through the perilous adventures of this land of adventure, exploration, and squishing jellies. A least to Toby. Let it start! [/SPOILER] I just start waking when I feel like I was slapped. Well, I was slapped by a guy...
  2. Tobtob9182

Xbox 360 Slime keeps dying in farm

I'm trying out this pumpkin moon farm that has had really good praise. It uses the basic "Slime damage priority" concept with spear traps and I'm using pygmies instead of ravens, as I don't have those yet. Everything will go smoothly until about the second or third Mourning Wood. By then, for...
  3. Tobtob9182

Xbox 360 Weird wall bug

Yo, I've seen a teensy, little, tiny little bug in the Xbox 360 version of terraria. I would be walking through the cave and I'll joust randomly walk one block into the wall. It is weird and unexpected. You can never tell when it'll happen but it screws me up sometimes and that really bugs me...
  4. Tobtob9182

Console Hype!?

Is anyone else SOOOO excited for the rest of 1.2.3 and 1.2.4 to come to consoles!??! What's your favorite concept, boss, or items coming to console? Mine is fishing and Duke Fishron! I can finally have something else to do other than try to farm the events!!!
  5. Tobtob9182

Console Your most HILARIOUS moments in terraria.

So if you didn't get it from the title, this is to share the funniest moments in terraria! My most hilarious moment was when my brother and I started new characters. We beat all prehardmode bosses except for the Queen Bee and the King Slime. My brother was adventuring through the dungeon and...
Back
Top Bottom