Story Tobtob's amazing adventures of random.

Tobtob9182

Skeletron Prime
This is the story of my terraria character, Tobtob, or Toby as he goes through the perilous adventures of this land of adventure, exploration, and squishing jellies. A least to Toby. Let it start!

I just start waking when I feel like I was slapped. Well, I was slapped by a guy sitting above me. "Get up! I'm not sitting in the hole again!" The man said.
"Uuhhh," I sit up. "What? Where am I, who are you, and what hole?"
"Well at least you have a little sense. The last player character was so idiotic he name a snatcher 'Gary'. I'm Cyril" (You can see where this is going. ;)) "You are on a contiinent named Terraria' and I'm talking about the hole I've had to live in for a year! Now get up!" He slaps me again.
"Hey! Don't be a jerk!" I get and up. "So, what is it?"
"I need you to get up and make a house." Cyril tells me.
"How am I glnna get the materials to make a house? And how am I gonna build it? I'm not a carpenter, and I don't have an axe! Am I gonna punch the wood down?" I say to him.
"You have stuff in your pack for a reason!" Cyril says as he takes an axe out of the pack on my back. "Now get to work!
"Geez. Who says you get to make all the decisions?!" I swipe the axe from him and walk to a forest grumbling. "My first day here and my introduction is a slap and a bossy bud." I start my few hour job of getting materials for a house.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom