Search results for query: *

• Users: Zidane471
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Z

Maps PvP Battlefields/Arenas (Ideas welcome)

After some talk on the forums about PvP over the past few weeks, some of the players I frequently play with got to thinking about how to make PvP work for us. Our conclusion is the PvP Battlefield Map, which we envision as a Smash Brothers type of PvP. We believe this is the solution to many of...
  2. Z

Picking and choosing mods

Forgive my ignorance when it comes to Mods. Frankly if I wasn't tired of seeing the same suggestion go ignored time and time again I wouldn't be here. What I would like to know, is there a way to pull parts of larger mods out so that only certain parts are included in the game. For example...
  3. Z

Blocks & Decoration Enemy Proof and Player Proof Blocks

Of the issues I have with Terraria this is probably in my top 5. Nothing is more annoying than trying to build or move around my base only to have some crazy enemy wander through blocks to get to me. Top offender is Mothron. I cant count how many times I've had more than 1 solar eclipse within a...
  4. Z

Other Finishing Up Terraria

Gosh, its been awhile. Last time I posted anything Moon Lord had only recently come out. Since then there have been several great additions to Terraria. Deserts have even more stuff, mechanics are better than ever and now the old one has invaded. Plus, with so much talk about Terraria Otherworld...
  5. Z

Items Health and Mana Restricting Potions

Going to be honest, I just could not think of a good title. So I was reading a thread on later game gear causing early gear to be obsolete after certain points in the game. My play style dictates that I can use older gear if I want to simulate early game fights. For example, I might use...
Back
Top Bottom