Search results for query: *

1. T

What's the worst trap you fell into?

the first time i played 1.2 i thought i could tank the lizardain temple traps, so i got knocked back by a super dart trap, and stepped on a pressure plate which stormed me with spike balls, and then i accidently spawned the golem, and i died
  2. T

Terraria Bad Ideas

you can use toliets to take a crap and crapping sythem added, also npcs can crap now, dougoun gradians spawn if you break a tree. also having to use the bathroom
  3. T

Things that you didn't realize were in the game for the longest time?

i didnt know you can place bars, ex gold, and i didnt know nymphs existed until 3 weeks ago
  4. T

Challenge ideas?

and antoher one, start a new world, and new character. character on hardcore, and world on expert, beat the game without upgrading your copper pick
  5. T

Challenge ideas?

i got one, go into a hardmode dugeon with pre mech boss gear and get all of the drops from each mob without dieing, ex shadow beam staff, tactcial shotgun, also if you die in the dougean, start all over
  6. T

Console Dual Threat: Terraria is Coming to Wii U and 3DS

Please add abmbo support i want to ride on a charzaid, and have mario as a minion True but the big question is can we have pokemon minions and mounts, cause ill be craging into battle with my charzaid
Back
Top Bottom