Votes: 5 33.3%
  • Spear Trap.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Flame Trap.

• Super Dart Trap.

• Total voters
Actually there is one even worse... one of my worlds generated a mountain that looked perfectly safe, leading down a light incline. When you jumped onto the "incline", it turned out to be a 70 block hole on that side of the mountain. I fell for it over 10 times.

the first time i played 1.2 i thought i could tank the lizardain temple traps, so i got knocked back by a super dart trap, and stepped on a pressure plate which stormed me with spike balls, and then i accidently spawned the golem, and i died

No one mentioning their trips to Tijuana or Thailand? Sometimes I wonder if this forums members minds are even in the gutter at all. I'm disappointed.

To stay somewhat relevant to what the thread topic is apparently supposed to be about: One of those natural boulder traps that happens to contain and be connected to a large lake of lava got me before. I was in a narrow tunnel with low health approaching a dead end and triggered the plate which cut off my escape with a lavafall. Granted, I think I've only seen two such traps and not for a long time. They may have been "fixed".

Not exactly a trap, but I hopped into a random minecart track, and off I went.

I was goin' fast, and before I knew it I was ten blocks deep in a pit of lava. RIP me.

Not exactly a trap, but I hopped into a random minecart track, and off I went.

I was goin' fast, and before I knew it I was ten blocks deep in a pit of lava. RIP me.
At least it didn't take you into a Bee Hive and straight into the larva :(

I mean I ALMOST had that happen, the track stopped a few blocks short.

At least it didn't take you into a Bee Hive and straight into the larva :(

I mean I ALMOST had that happen, the track stopped a few blocks short.
But lava's worse, because it kills you and destroys your money.

Queen Bee I would've had a chance to kill at that point, and I would've been able to recover my money if I died.

Erm...
I once came across a trap of two boulder traps that decided to roll into one another, crushing me.

Any boulder or explosives trap. I don't know why, but even after the time I've put into the game, I'm completely blind to these things. I think all of the hardcore characters I made died to boulders.
The worst, however, was the boulder that killed me when I made it nearly to hardmode (the furthest i've gotten) on hardcore mode. I didn't touch the game again for a few days.

some time when I was underground in expert I accidentally triggered 4 boulder traps, and that destroyed my 122 defense character.

I got darted by a dart trap, falling into a cliff, with an explosive trap casually hanging at the bottom. After being brutally exploded, i decided to get my money back, only to be met with a touchplate excatly at the edge of the explosion crater, which triggered a boulder and killed me.

In 1.2.4 I was on my hardcore char about to defeat skeletron prime so I needed to mine some titanium because i needed the armor and I fell into an explosive trap and died

I dodged an boulder trap, then an enemy knocks me to a dart trap, managed to kill the mob but the dart sent me back to the boulder trap's place.

Back
Top Bottom