Search results for query: *

1. F

Expert Mode Ultimate AFK Arena for Pumpkin Moon + Frost Moon + All Invasions + Bosses

@DicemanX Do you know how rare the Brain Scrambler/Scutlix mount is? i mean imust have farmed the martian madness 50+ times. and i cant seem to get it. haha. is it still available as a drop?
  2. F

Expert Mode Ultimate AFK Arena for Pumpkin Moon + Frost Moon + All Invasions + Bosses

oh man, i feel so dumb!!!! thanks for getting back to me!
  3. F

@DicemanX How do i use this arena for invasions? i am forced to teleport back to the base in order for invasions to start. ive tried setting spawn point with that bed near the bat statue in the arena/farm but it wont allow me to set a spawn point there.
  4. F

Ultimate Pumpkin Moon AFK autofarm (record final wave at 10:30pm + 42 platinum/night)

Thank you! How do i find the latest world download?
  5. F

Frost Moon Final Wave in Record Time (Horseman's Blade Semi-Autofarm)

@DicemanX With this farm, the ice queen kills me midway through waves 12-14. i do exactly what you do, so i dont know what im doing wrong.
  6. F

Ultimate Pumpkin Moon AFK autofarm (record final wave at 10:30pm + 42 platinum/night)

@DicemanX Do you think you'll build/incorporate a plantera farm in this amazing world and give an updated world download with the farm in it? if there is already a farm in the world to farm plantera, how do i get there? like, whats the teleport code at the teleport hub? thanks so much! love the...
Back
Top Bottom