Search results for query: *

• Users: ⠀Ai⠀
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. ⠀Ai⠀

Pixel Art Pixels and Hex Codes - Ai's Sprites

... Wow. This is odd. Why is this here? I didn't even know this existed. Please, if you want to see actual sprites, head to my other sprite collection. The situation is much better explained there. I... am sorry if this confused or tricked you in any manner. My apologies... It's been a...
  2. ⠀Ai⠀

Blocks & Decoration Fixing that one mixel in Luminite

Not exactly your everyday suggestion... "Ah, another day spent browsing the Terraria wiki because I have no life..." "Wait...what? Do I see that?" "Closer!" "Drag it onto my desktop and enhance!" "Dear god...we have a mixel...but maybe it's the wiki's fault? Let me check the game image...
  3. ⠀Ai⠀

Sprites A Different Plantera Explosive Device

This is my first suggestion so I'm not sure exactly how this is gonna go...feel free to give me some tips in the comments! Let's be honest. No one really uses the Grenade Launcher dropped by Plantera - I've seen several let's plays where the weapon was just shift-clicked into oblivion after...
  4. ⠀Ai⠀

Other Art Myths of Terraria Comic Thread

Hey all. I tried this once, but the previous attempt went into infinite hiatus, so I'm gonna try this again. This is my webcomic, Myths of Terraria (check it out at mythsofterraria.webcomic.ws) and it would be greatly nice of you to drop by, leave a like or comment! And don't worry. The...
  5. ⠀Ai⠀

Pixel Art Ai - T.a.S.A.I.'s Moderately Decent Sprites

...This is a very old thread... What are you doing here? Regardless, have a seat and look around, if you will... Hey. I'm Ai. This was my spriting thread around 4 years ago. I think I kept it up decently at first, but I think I've realized I just wasn't cut out for this, for forum stuff, and...
  6. ⠀Ai⠀

Other Art Myths of Terraria

Welp, here I am, attempting to share my webcomic with others. It's called Myths of Terraria, and the URL is mythsofterraria.webcomic.ws/comics/ . Also check out Quest of Purification by Pepperboundsteak! Oh! I almost forgot! All official sprites and backgrounds belong to Re-Digit...
Back
Top Bottom