• For issues you find with the Switch and Console releases, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to Pipeworks and get a hotfix in the works.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Begin your search for Journey's End information here and here. Please report bugs and issues for Journey's End here.
  • For issues you find with the Mobile 1.3 update, please follow this link and give as much detail as possible. This is the speediest way to get info to DR Studios to look at your issue. Also, some troubleshooting hints here.

Fixing that one mixel in Luminite

Shall we have change?

• Yes! Change!

Votes: 14 100.0%
  • Mixels are fine!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

⠀Ai⠀

Terrarian
Not exactly your everyday suggestion...

"Ah, another day spent browsing the Terraria wiki because I have no life..."
upload_2018-9-16_12-39-29.png

"Wait...what? Do I see that?"
upload_2018-9-16_12-40-11.png

"Closer!"
upload_2018-9-16_12-40-32.png

"Drag it onto my desktop and enhance!"
upload_2018-9-16_12-41-39.png

"Dear god...we have a mixel...but maybe it's the wiki's fault? Let me check the game image files... Oh no...IT'S TRUE! LUMINITE HAS A MIXEL! Oh hey look unimplemented stardust stuff"
upload_2018-9-16_12-43-46.png

Well, I guess the only thing I can do is make a suggestion on the TCF...

Suggestion: Remove the mixel on the Luminite Ore sprite. Make (
Luminite.png
) to (
Edited.png
) so it maintains the Terraria spriting style!

This is obviously not a serious suggestion, but it would still be great if this was implemented.

Shu-jico

Terrarian
I saw this a long time ago but didn't give a sh-- because I had other "Random Page" stuff to do.
Good job actually posting this.

Having to change it though.. sounds like 1.4, doesn't it?

Gotcha!

Pumpking
Same with Bee Wings, when worn. I bet there are plenty of these to be found.

But yeah, literally unplayable. I'm going to ask for a refund... :(

"What do you mean, not eligible for a refund? 3000 game hours? What has that got to do with anything?"

Top Bottom