Search results for query: *

1. SandStorm

What's the BEST pre hardmode money farm?

Title says it all
  2. SandStorm

Does the gold chest duplication glitch still work?

That makes a lot more sense, thanks!
  3. SandStorm

Please answer someone %:sigh:
  4. SandStorm

I saw a video of someone doing the gold chest glitch. Does it still work? It was the one were you put a gold chest on a line of activated stone blocks and connect it to a timer/pressure plate/switch.
  5. SandStorm

PC WTB fishing stuff

Erm... I try... I'm super low on money at this point so I'll be grinding!
  6. SandStorm

PC WTB fishing stuff

Thanks for the quick reply! I'll take that, how much $$$ EDIT: like coins, not RL money :p How much do you want for it?
  7. SandStorm

PC WTB fishing stuff

I want: -Sitting ducks or Gold fishing pole -Fishing armor -LOTS of bait -A good amount of crate potions -Some fishing accessories I left a lot of this open for you to chose, so please put the amounts and prefixes for them when offering. I'll pay in coins, you request the amount. (Please keep...
  8. SandStorm

PC WTB waterbolt

Sorry, just got one with an awesome prefix. Strangely, It was found in a world called "I don't want a WAterBolt"!
  9. SandStorm

PC Terrazon.com, like Amazon, but for Terraria!

If it's open, I want a mythical waterbolt. Offering gold coins.
  10. SandStorm

Post the worst luck you have every had in Terraria here.

Looks for two hours fora waterbolt, creates 20 worlds, finished 19th world and goes on rage, gets hacked character, blows entire world up, stumbles across a dungeon, finds two mythical water bolts AT THE ENTRANCE, accidentally drops waterbolts into the deep chasm... and dats mah luck
  11. SandStorm

PC WTB waterbolt

Ive got 21 gold total, I will pay more for a better prefix. Why I need a waterbolt you ask? Let's just say that Crappy Computer + Crappy RNG = no waterbolt. I'll have to meet you on a server, though. Please give me a fair price. I want to feel like I actually worked for the waterbolt, and...
  12. SandStorm

PC Why is terraria so freaked hard when you start over?

i just made the transition from mobile to PC, but I've already realized that PC is 100 times harder! On mobile, I could defeat skeletron easy with a waterbolt or starfury. Now I can't even defeat the twins with hacked items that are top tier endgame! I've only hacked items in so far because I...
  13. SandStorm

I'm new, need some buddys!

Probably too late now but I am so bored and haven't gotten any replies on my post... STEAM: abbeygro Btw I am new to pc so I'll be using softcore and don't get mad if I suck
  14. SandStorm

Looking for 1 or 2 players to start fresh

I am new to PC terraria but I was an expert at mobile. I need some players to start with new characters (a waterbolt may be helpful if you want to bring it) I don't care if your new or experienced but don't get annoyed because I suck at this game so far... I'm in the US in eastern timezone...
  15. SandStorm

The Real Evil of Terraria

Chapter 4 Everything was great in terraria. That is, until the player arrives. He explores the world in search of riches. He obtains armor from the finest ores in terraria, but then he finds the land of purple grass. This is where the eaters of souls made the shadow orbs. They had buried them...
  16. SandStorm

Chapter 3 The inhabitants had an idea. They would trap the souls inside the flesh monster. Then they would leave the doll containing the monster to the creatures of the underworld. But the creatures of the underworld told them that not all of souls could not be contained for long and they did...
  17. SandStorm

Chapter 2 The flesh monster was created. He was uncontrollable. He removed his own skull and placed it into an abandoned castle. The skull later on became its own monster. The creator of the monster used a doll of himself to try and contain the monster. It couldn't be done without a sacrifice...
  18. SandStorm

Sorry if it's terrible, you'll get the point later on. It will probably have like 4 chapters by the way.
  19. SandStorm

Some argue that the guide is evil. I mean, he does have a doll that summons a giant flesh monster! Or that Chulthu is the moon lord, both bosses who are evil too. But I decided to defend the one thing that almost everyone agrees is evil- The creatures of the corruption. Chapter One Long ago...
  20. SandStorm

Should I switch to PC?

PC it is!
Back
Top Bottom