Search results for query: *

1. Krubbit

Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

Ok I played it about 2 hours without stopping, yes no 20 monitor bug again. Everything works fine at this time for me. Fishing great. Mounts great. New items great ( I love the ice biome wood). I haven't tried duke fishron because I erased all to start again so I still don't have necessary...
  2. Krubbit

Mobile Mobile 1.2.4 LIVE in the next 24-48 hrs

It's up its up! Finally its up!!
  3. Krubbit

Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

Actually were not. If you have hope will be in 1.3 by xmas 2016. But for the moment lets just enjoy 1.2.4
  4. Krubbit

I saw in the trailer 1.2.4 video that they where using a controller. Will the new update have controller support I can not play with my xbox360 controller in the actual version
  5. Krubbit

:mad:We don't have pc 1.3 on mobile because 505 games doesn't want to do it and that's all. It's more than obvious that some new gen phone can run it but they still want us in 1.2 maybe because relogic wants people to buy it at pc because its more expensive. Hearstone was passed to mobile really...
  6. Krubbit

By the way 505 takes priority in their updates. I can say the update will be first than xmas of 2016. I can bet that. ( sarcasm) I really hope it's this week. I am very disappointed about 505 games updates timing and not because they said it will be at oct, because at this point when 1.3 comes...
  7. Krubbit

Guide Mount hoik tracks and teleportation

Great work. It's great to make an adventure world where you can pass some kind of passage only by getting a specific height mount. At least that's something I'll like to try.
  8. Krubbit

Mobile Important Information Regarding the Mobile Terraria 1.2.3-4 Update

I assume that they are not worried about theterraria mobile updates. I have been in the programming side almost 2 years not much I know but I can almost ensure that this much time it's enough for a complete update of Terraria and they all ready have : - sprites - game psychics - items stats...
  9. Krubbit

Holly God I never thought about that you are right.
  10. Krubbit

Mobile What are you doing when 1.2.4 comes out?

Give a clap to 505 games and tell them that the 3q of a year it's not January
  11. Krubbit

Still nothing. At least tell us you are really working hard and there are some problems and it will by February.
  12. Krubbit

I have been there to. But i at least expect news about whats happening as i said at an older post.
  13. Krubbit

I need more news about the update launch date. I am every 20 minutes watching if its out. If you tell me tht it would be at february i will wait bit dont let us like this.
  14. Krubbit

Mobile Teleport hub variation for terraria mobile

Ok thanks and sorry for the repeated thread. Thas perfect and a great answer. I'm trying it.
  15. Krubbit

Mobile Teleport hub variation for terraria mobile

Again me with my mobile problems. I was trying to make a variation of dicemanX's teleport hub. At first I have to say that of the physics of mobile wiring y cannot make it the same as the PC or console one. I have a video that can explain my problem. At the end of the video as you can see...
  16. Krubbit

Mobile Hoiks and wire glitches

Thank's , Thas more than clear, I will now think a way to make work this, And Inomanoms, Youre Awesome!:merchantwink:
  17. Krubbit

Yes, and as usual they slide me to the right.
  18. Krubbit

Hello. This is my first post at the forum. I am actually making a full review of the hoiks in Terraria mobile 1.2.10333. There are a lot of reviews of pc hoiks but at mobile Terraria the hoiks are more difficult so u wantet to help at the community. I actually have a problem , I was making...
  19. Krubbit

Starting With Terraria Mobile And Console Hoik Experiments, Hope they work well.

Starting With Terraria Mobile And Console Hoik Experiments, Hope they work well.
Back
Top Bottom