Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was talking more about items from 1.3 lol (I realise it is VERY HIGHLY unlikely but it is still nice to dream!) The main items i would want from 1.3 though (Other than all of them) would probably be the cellphone ingredients!

I was talking more about items from 1.3 lol (I realise it is VERY HIGHLY unlikely but it is still nice to dream!) The main items i would want from 1.3 though (Other than all of them) would probably be the cellphone ingredients!
Codeglue confirmed in a tweet a few months ago that no 1.3 content would be added. There might be 1.3 recipes maybe :naughty:

What sort of recipes do you think might be included if there are any? Do you mean recipes that were changed in 1.3 that may be changed early for us?

What sort of recipes do you think might be included if there are any? Do you mean recipes that were changed in 1.3 that may be changed early for us?
25/50(cant remember) arrows instead of 10
King slime summoned with 5 gold instead of 30.
Only needing 2 Broken Hero Swords Instead of 3 for TerraBlade.
Sunplate blocks are craftable with stone and stars.
Spectre Armor needing half of ectoplasm.
Thats about a couple

25/50(cant remember) arrows instead of 10
King slime summoned with 5 gold instead of 30.
Only needing 2 Broken Hero Swords Instead of 3 for TerraBlade.
Sunplate blocks are craftable with stone and stars.
Spectre Armor needing half of ectoplasm.
Thats about a couple
Those would be nice additional changes! I'm pretty sure queen bee summoning item recipe gets changed in this coming update, but thats either 1.2.3 or 1.2.4, NOT 1.3 from memory!

Is it possible to increase the hot bar slots on the android version of terraria because I see no option in the settings and 5 hot bar slots is not enough.

Seems to depend on the device. On tablet I have the option to switch to 10 hotbar slots. On my phone I don't, even though it's the same game from the android store.

Most likely screen related or dependent on how newer your device is. They should make it available for all tablets, we need more setting like hotbar slots, difficulty, screen zoom, bleh. I can't wait for this update, another thing I've been wanting is bigger world size. Corruption always spawn in the middle of snow biomes and crimson in the jungle. Both a no no in hardmode. Due to the small world size, the V that spreads corruption and hallow is very narrow, resulting in the corruption (if spawned on that side) juuust scraping the edge of the jungle.

what will come 1st the new console update or Xmas? Taking all bets

By the way 505 takes priority in their updates. I can say the update will be first than xmas of 2016. I can bet that. ( sarcasm)

I really hope it's this week. I am very disappointed about 505 games updates timing and not because they said it will be at oct, because at this point when 1.3 comes to mobile there will be a 1.4 in pc, I think this game sells and audience worth the time to dedicate a little more programming. Maybe they are programming but they don't communicate with the players. If I remember there war an update by September in console games and they said " we are looking up to 1.3 code" we haven't know anything else and I think that was a big and awful lie for us to be happy. That what's a few months ago and they are releasing a not full 1.2.4 update. Mated it wasn't a lie and they where only looking the code literally.

I don't know but I am tired of waiting and having patience with 505 so I gave up. I think they don't deserve neither my or your time wasted eating for them to communicate. That's why pc players are many more and they are happier. They even started looking for beta testers for 1.3.1 i think and that's really hard to make, they need to make everything to work balanced and 505 just needs to make the programming.

I don't know but I think 505 needs to give more time to let us know what's happening.

I hope i made my self understandable I don't speak much English.

Excited for the new update! ^.^

However, I'm slightly worried that my game may reset when updating since this had occurred to my friend on a previous update, and all my progress are on local save... :nymph::nymph:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom