Search results for query: *

1. TheSquishyDitto

Weapons & Equip Occult Thorn - Magic Casting for the Crimson

Currently, mages in Crimson worlds only really have the Mana Flower to look forward to in terms of mana restoration accessories, and although by no means is the Mana Flower bad, it seems unfair to the Crimson to not have some cool alternative. To that end, I introduce a new accessory, the...
  2. TheSquishyDitto

Profile Post Character Limit Enforcer or Counter

I really love a lot of things about these forums as they are now because it's so gorgeous and shiny, but for a wordy fellow such as myself I recently found myself frustrated trying to trim a profile message down to the allotted 420 characters, since before attempting to send the message I saw no...
  3. TheSquishyDitto

*squishes adorably*

Hello, my friends in many circles refer to me as Ditto (like the Pokemon)! I apologize in advance if my posts sound cold or aloof, the intention behind them is usually quite playful, but when I'm around people I don't know very well, especially on forums, I put up a very formal front. Ordinarily...
  4. TheSquishyDitto

Weapons & Equip Band of Regeneration Changes

~ Performance ~ To the point, I'd like to say the Band of Regeneration should be buffed. You may ask why, but a quick comparison between some items with passive life restoration capabilities should make a small problem evident. For easy comparison (non-accessories listed for sense of scale)*...
Back
Top Bottom