Search results for query: *

• Users: wch
  • Order by date
  1. wch

tModLoader Cheat Sheet

@jopojelly Em... Not sure if u r still outta there. But I've tried to download ur sheet mod for the last couple of days. My internet just ain't doing anything, which is quite upset. It looks the internet around my place has been firewalled from the tModLoader mod downloading website, i.e. I...
  2. wch

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Yep, found it at the same location. Work like a charm now. And I'm making some durability-like stuff myself. Something sorta like when u use a weapon u have a chance to break it. The simplistic idea is that the player has 10% chance to break his certain weapon upon hitting a mob. I'm thinking...
  3. wch

Well, that's a sad story. Then what about prefixes? Are them modifiable now? BTW, I gotta need some helps on my VS. There seems to be something wrong after I reinstalled it. I can add the tModLoader version of Terraria into the reference of the project. But I cannot add XNA into the refence...
  4. wch

So, long time not come around here. Really nice to See so many contents have been added into tModLoader. But wondering through the example mod, still gotta ask: Is removing, restricting or modifying the spread of corruption/crisom possible now? If no, then... well, never mind. If yes, where can...
  5. wch

K, thx and I gotta try. But I did meet with lots of bugs recently and abruptly... Guess it has something to do with multiplayer itself. Maybe I should more expect the next update (but blue is busy with honework anyways).
  6. wch

I've met with a horrible bug (maybe for me it's horrible) with my throwing knife's durability system in multiplayer... I dunno whether it is a exclusive bug for the multiplayer or whether it is fixable for now. First I'd give a brief description of my throwing knife's durability system. Every...
  7. wch

No sorry bro. I'm also not sure what I'm trying to mimic, but I guess I'm trying to make some explosive effect like the explosive bullet.However, "My Explosive" is already a copy of it. When you got time, you should see into the codes, since I think there is nothing wrong with the mimic codes...
  8. wch

So, I'm still having trouble with the explosion problems. Almost gone insane. I need help......:sigh: @jopojelly , when I was wondering around, I found the explosive example you gave long long ago when I first started to make explosive, namely my explosive, which is a duplication of the vanilla...
  9. wch

I'll be honest here... I tried but failed and now dunno what to do... maybe you should give me some detailed advice.('cause I'm stupid) EDIT: Oh, and, along with this, I'm curious why I set the damage to 0 but it still can hurt 1-2, is there a way to fix this?
  10. wch

Well, then the explosive damage all became 0. Maybe I gotta make another exclusive explosion projectile.
  11. wch

How to prevent a projectile from doing damage to the first target it hit... or just how can I cancel the default damage code from being run? In reality, I'm making explosive and I put Damage() in Kill. Then the projectile will always hit the first target twice. If I'm meant to deny the vanilla...
  12. wch

Seems my post had somehow been swallowed....:sigh: Still having trouble with the item's stuff stuff... So I spawned some items using NewItem on the position of certain player. But, maybe it's how it should be, the player would grab the item in no delay. Then I found that there is the bool...
  13. wch

If I'm not able to deny a player's picking up, I come up with a rounded way to do this. But once again met with some problems. It's about NewItem. Item generated by this, if using player's position, will be picked instantly by the player. I noticed that there is this bool NoGrabDelay, and...
  14. wch

Don't get ya idea. But it seems a player's picking up cannot be denied. I'd have a good think through this.... BTW, I made a little wand for myself. And it kinda has a symmetrical structure. So, when used, the character would hold one end and swing, which looks super wired in this case. Is...
  15. wch

Yeah, I know this. But... I'm desperate in expressing my idea, but I'm always ambiguous about it... Although this hook returns false, Isn't an item still can be "picked" by a player? Only this item won't appear in their inventory, but they will pick it. The item will just go missing. What I'm...
  16. wch

Still having a hard time denying a certain item from being picked.... Seems I cannot find how vanilla codes deny player from picking items when his inventory is full. So gotta have to ask again. Little help?
  17. wch

EM... ambiguous again, sorry. OnPickup is not suitable for my aim. Making OnPickup return false only stop the item appearing in the inventory, but I need to entirely ban a player from picking the item under certain circumstance. Something like... say, when a player's inventory was full, he can't...
  18. wch

How to deny an item's being picked up under certain conditions?
  19. wch

K, I'll think about it. And I dunno whether you received my bug just now, any idea?
  20. wch

Sorry. I know I would express this ambiguously. By Attack Interval, it's just the use time. Only I found a little something wrong with it. Let's say the night's edge, it has a DPS of 50. And I actually set a melee weapon (it's a mod sword) as the same damage as that of the night's edge. And a...
Back
Top Bottom