Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

Well, that's a sad story.
Then what about prefixes? Are them modifiable now?

BTW, I gotta need some helps on my VS. There seems to be something wrong after I reinstalled it.
I can add the tModLoader version of Terraria into the reference of the project. But I cannot add XNA into the refence, where all the codes about XNA are red lined. There seems not to be like this in the early days I was modding Terra. The most weird thing is that I can't even find XNA in Microsoft's refrence adding panel. So, with XNA being installed now, how am I supposed to do to add XNA as a reference into my Terra modding VS project?

I'm loving this modloader! I have already created my own mod! Thank you!!! Also, If anyone knows how to create a non flying minion that does melee damage, please respond(like the pirates)! Thanks!!!!!!
:cool: When you figure that out I'll be sure to download it

Well, that's a sad story.
Then what about prefixes? Are them modifiable now?

BTW, I gotta need some helps on my VS. There seems to be something wrong after I reinstalled it.
I can add the tModLoader version of Terraria into the reference of the project. But I cannot add XNA into the refence, where all the codes about XNA are red lined. There seems not to be like this in the early days I was modding Terra. The most weird thing is that I can't even find XNA in Microsoft's refrence adding panel. So, with XNA being installed now, how am I supposed to do to add XNA as a reference into my Terra modding VS project?
No, prefixes aren't really on the todo list yet.

As for xna references, I found mine in C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game\v4.0_4.0.0.0__842cf8be1de50553\Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.dll and such and such. You might need to look in that path for them.

I am pretty new to modding, I wanted to know about something, how do I make so that to craft I can use either a Lead Anvil or Iron Anvil?
Thank you
EDIT: I got it, but for hardmode, we only have MythrilAnvil as tile type, does it work for both mythril and orichalcum??

I am pretty new to modding, I wanted to know about something, how do I make so that to craft I can use either a Lead Anvil or Iron Anvil?
Thank you
EDIT: I got it, but for hardmode, we only have MythrilAnvil as tile type, does it work for both mythril and orichalcum??
yes, they are the same tile

No, prefixes aren't really on the todo list yet.

As for xna references, I found mine in C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game\v4.0_4.0.0.0__842cf8be1de50553\Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.dll and such and such. You might need to look in that path for them.
Yep, found it at the same location. Work like a charm now.

And I'm making some durability-like stuff myself. Something sorta like when u use a weapon u have a chance to break it.
The simplistic idea is that the player has 10% chance to break his certain weapon upon hitting a mob. I'm thinking that I'm supposed to do it in OnHitNPC, but I dunno how I can remove the current using weapon from the player's inventory.
Is there a way... um... maybe get the index of the player's weapon that is currently being used?

EDIT:
Oh, and I tried to download ur Cheat Sheet mod amongst these days but of no luck however. And the mod browser seems not working for me. I dunno whether this is an individual case, but I cannot download whatever I do. Maybe u can take a quick look on it.

Mods seem to take a much longer time to download than they should
The modloader itself makes Terraria unresponsive for several minutes

Hopefully these bugs are fixed soon, it's rather annoying to use as is at the moment

v0.8.3.5
-Updated to Terraria 1.3.3.3
-Added mod packs - ability to enable/disable groups of mods at once
-Added ability to search mod browser by author
-Added ModifyInterfaceLayers hook
-DrawLayers can now modify the DrawInfo parameter
-Added whoAmI parameter to world-drawing hooks for items
-Made Main._drawInterfaceGameTime public
-Fixed bug where custom tile kill check uses liquid placement check
-Added modpath option for dedicated server command line
-Minor fixes and improvements

Note that if you're using the PreDrawInWorld or PostDrawInWorld hook for ModItem or GlobalItem, you will have to update your mod.

Enjoy!

Edit: Also, I'm trying something new with this update. Downloads are hosted through Github instead of Mediafire. Hopefully this circumvents some problems with Mediafire some people have; also hopefully no new problems get created.

it doesnt work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

so i want to get this but... the new version of tmodloader for terraria 1.3.3 is not working it keeps setting off my malware system and deleting my terraria files would you be kind enough to fix this pls?

iis there something wrong with the servers or something? im trying to download from the webpage, javid.ddns, and its going VERY slowly.

http://prntscr.com/cy2knq click on the image before reading. ok. what i do now?

Such questions should be posted in the proper thread: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/tml-gog-patcher-beta.50413/

But good point, I probably should have written some kind of guide to using it. Short answer, download a patch and put it in the application's patches folder (you can open it through the folder icon in the toolbar), and then click install. In your case you want this patch file: http://terraria.vinlandsolutions.net/tools/tmlgogpatcher/patches/TMLGOGPatch_0.8.3.5_Windows.zip

If you have any further question, please post them in the TML GOG Patcher thread and not here.

Back
Top Bottom