tModLoader Cheat Sheet

Hi would you be able to add something like continuous vacuum that suck the items like vanilla just from longer distance or do it so you can set a timer on the current vacuum, so it sucks every x seconds.
Would help a lot! :D
PS: Awesome mod mate ^^
I'm pretty sure I already implemented this, probably activatable if you right click the icon. (iirc)

hey can you add a cam-lock feature? or free cam. heros has it but i cant get rid of that bar. i dont always need to cheat a million things, thats why i like your design. but using hoiks is nauseating. i just want a hotkey i can press or a button to disable that screen shake.

I think I'll take out the trash slots and make them their own mod.
Cool, thanks!
The extra accessory slots, however, are really a cheat feature, so should probably stay.
That does make sense, but I still think there should be a standalone version along with the version already in Cheat Sheet.(You don't have to take it out like you did with the Auto-Trash slot mod.)
If someone were to come here for some of the standalone mini-mods, saw the accessory slots one, and were to think of it as a cheaty mod, It's not like they'll complain about it and protest to take it down, they just won't download it! (Plus, maybe you could make a different version that adds an item that gives you accessory slots like the heart crystals do to max health or something like that.)
...So I don't think having the option to get some extra accessory slots without having to get the entire mod, Which is practically a toggle-able godmode/creative mode mod, is that big of a deal. (Unless you have any trouble with the coding, in which case, don't worry about it! :happy:)

But to be honest, the real reason why I want this thing so bad is for those people that have a lot of mods that add in so many cool accessories, that they have no idea which ones to use because they don't have enough accessory space! (...like me!) ....And also because I haven't been able to find a mod that adds accessory slots that aren't completely outdated...

Anyways, sorry for rambling, and thank you for answering so quickly!:D

EDIT: One trip to the wiki later and I found out about the demon heart, which does add an accessory slot to your character! However, it's an expert mode only item, and it can only be used once, so my request still stands.

Last edited:
@jopojelly Em... Not sure if u r still outta there. But I've tried to download ur sheet mod for the last couple of days. My internet just ain't doing anything, which is quite upset. It looks the internet around my place has been firewalled from the tModLoader mod downloading website, i.e. I cannot literally download anyhting from the mod browser.
However ur cheatsheet is really important for me to proceed with my mod tests. By all means, if u come around, maybe u can leave a direct file here so I can download them from the forum! Thx in advance.

@jopojelly Em... Not sure if u r still outta there. But I've tried to download ur sheet mod for the last couple of days. My internet just ain't doing anything, which is quite upset. It looks the internet around my place has been firewalled from the tModLoader mod downloading website, i.e. I cannot literally download anyhting from the mod browser.
However ur cheatsheet is really important for me to proceed with my mod tests. By all means, if u come around, maybe u can leave a direct file here so I can download them from the forum! Thx in advance.

Attachments

• CheatSheet.zip
    265.6 KB · Views: 186
Can you add something like super pick up range and super picking range? For mining cutting down trees walls etc. That'd be nice! Keep up the good word!

is it possible for a version of this , but without the ability to cheat? like, maybe just the item viewing? recipeviewer cant let you view items without a crafting recipe, no? a general viewer of items , and maybe stats, what they drop from, would be nice, so i could look through a list of weapons, click on one, and see what boss or mob drops it, would be very nice. recipe browser is ok, but i like the categorization this mod has, but i would like it if cheating or spawning in items was disabled.

Back
Top Bottom