Search results for query: *

1. DireSlayer Nocturne

PS3 Load Error

Good Morning or Evening, I've been grinding away on things in game, mostly Boss Trophies & to save time/spawners I'd drop out without saving if said item didn't drop then normally re-join the world & try it again. Lately I've come an odd occurrence where if I try to re-load the world it fails...
  2. DireSlayer Nocturne

PS3 Veteran Player (Addition List)

Good Evening or Morning to you all! I've been a Terraria veteran for years now I play on PC & Ps3 If you'd like to play or need help with Trophies/Armor/Bosses Etc I'm here to help~ Please send a message to my PSN & Steam let me know what I can help with in your message or what you wanna do in...
  3. DireSlayer Nocturne

Blocks & Decoration Addition Idea for 1.3.1

I've thought of a few handy block or tools that works with blocks, when in the process of making Farm's we deal with a ton of blocks & often have to move or place down. However some biome blocks cancel each other out If in a same span of an area. I got thinking If we had something like an...
  4. DireSlayer Nocturne

PS3 Hollow be thy name issue

Morning or Evening I've been working on the Trophy "Hollow be thy name" for several days & the current world some further info on the world (Small World no Crimson % and in hardmode) I'm working on is currently stuck at 45% and no matter how many more Hellavators I dig out it never goes up any...
  5. DireSlayer Nocturne

Weapons & Equip Demonic Items

I've always been a huge fan of the Demonic or Dark looking armor in many games and I've always had this desire to deck out my guy in Demonic Horns A tail and just that sorta stuff, and with Halloween coming up I figure why not start up a thread or suggestions for them to hopefully get a...
Back
Top Bottom