Search results for query: *

1. UberCAKE

The Number War! Count to 100 or -100

50 (+) I've put it in the OP.
  2. UberCAKE

Scrubs, the best method is to just skip sleep and stay awake by eating ice cubes, chugging...

Scrubs, the best method is to just skip sleep and stay awake by eating ice cubes, chugging coffee, and sitting on pebbles.
  3. UberCAKE

Try removing and then eating all of your teeth, and make sure to chew hard.

Try removing and then eating all of your teeth, and make sure to chew hard.
  4. UberCAKE

Europa Universalis IV, great game, :red: DLC policy though, however, it can still be played a lot...

Europa Universalis IV, great game, :red: DLC policy though, however, it can still be played a lot without DLC. (I had about 370 hours in it before getting any DLC, I have about 850 hours now). Factorio, great game, no DLC at all, and half the price of EU4.
  5. UberCAKE

Hello Back, I'm UberCAKE.

Hello Back, I'm UberCAKE.
  6. UberCAKE

tModLoader CakeMod (Looking for a coder!)

Since the last time I updated CakeMod, TModLoader got an update, that update broke some parts of the mod, I haven't got around to fixing those broken parts yet. I'll try to get the mod working again soon.
  7. UberCAKE

Happy birthday!

Happy birthday!
  8. UberCAKE

Happy birthday! (sorry I'm a bit late)

Happy birthday! (sorry I'm a bit late)
  9. UberCAKE

The roof.

The roof.
  10. UberCAKE

In Discord server settings, there's a setting to change the default notifications for members...

In Discord server settings, there's a setting to change the default notifications for members, you can set it to notifications for all messages or just mentions. In that menu there's a recommendation to set it only to mentions to avoid "this insanity", with "this insanity" being a URL to that...
  11. UberCAKE

Or should you say OptiSigh

Or should you say OptiSigh
  12. UberCAKE

That feature has been in the game for months, and yes, it is a great feature.

That feature has been in the game for months, and yes, it is a great feature.
  13. UberCAKE

Hungry.

Hungry.
  14. UberCAKE

Welcome to TCF! Also, you shouldn't post a lot of profile posts in rapid succession, as it...

Welcome to TCF! Also, you shouldn't post a lot of profile posts in rapid succession, as it clogs up https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?find-new/25344515/profile-posts, which annoys a lot of people.
  15. UberCAKE

Happy birthday! (Sorry for the extreme lateness)

Happy birthday! (Sorry for the extreme lateness)
  16. UberCAKE

The Number War! Count to 100 or -100

-45 (-) I've finally edited in the past 2 wins, also, in the future, when a winning post is made, please edit it afterwards to tag me in it, so I can add it to the OP faster.
  17. UberCAKE

Hungry.

Hungry.
  18. UberCAKE

Welcome back!

Welcome back!
  19. UberCAKE

I haven't played EarthBound. I haven't played either. I haven't heard of Junk Jack. Neither, PCs...

I haven't played EarthBound. I haven't played either. I haven't heard of Junk Jack. Neither, PCs are best. Neither, consoles are trash, Apple is also trash, PCs and Androids are best.
  20. UberCAKE

nachos with extra cheese

nachos with extra cheese
Back
Top Bottom