Search results for query: *

• Users: Sprite
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Sprite

Resolved Dungeon - Enemies clipping/phasing through Cracked Bricks (Now with Video!)

Hello Terrarians. This is my.. 2nd time posting about this, maybe 3rd, but this time with video proof. Since 1.4 released with the Cracked Dungeon Brick being added into the game (which turns the Dungeon into a nightmare, absolutely horrid to explore now), I've constantly and consistently ran...
  2. Sprite

Items Deadly Sphere and Tempest Staff need more love

Unfortunately, while the last round of buffs on the Tempest Staff were nice... They weren't good enough. Neither of these two summon weapons are very good, and there's three reasons for this; 1. Leash Range 2. Speed 3. A.I. When you compare these weapons to the Blade Staff, the Sanguine Staff...
  3. Sprite

PC TIL: Duke Fishron Expert/Master Mechanics

Soooo uh, yeah. Interesting little fact about Duke Fishron in Expert/Master Mode: If you're playing with Summon weapons (minions or turrets), during phase 3 of Duke Fishron's fight, they cannot, and will not, lock onto Duke Fishron, turning the fight into a raw 1 on 1 DPS race. I had wondered...
  4. Sprite

PC Crumbling Dungeon Brick STILL not fixed!

Enemies in the Dungeon are still phasing through blocks in the Dungeon. Happens only on Multiplayer. Even though I'm locally hosting the server (via Command Prompt), enemies will just phase through the crumbling dungeon bricks as if they don't even exist. Seriously, either fix this or remove...
  5. Sprite

Please increase the buff limits on players.

With the current run I'm playing on my livestream, I'm finding that the game is deleting various buffs once I hit the cap (22). This is really annoying as a Summoner, as the game is automatically deleting my summons, and I'm needing to resummon them all mid-fight. 22 just isn't enough without...
  6. Sprite

Game Mechanics Please make a buff tooltip/icon for Luck

Right now, Luck is a very... Odd thing to understand and figure out. You never know if and when you're getting luck, or how much you're getting (or losing.) During events like the lantern nights, having a gnome around you, torch luck, etc. there should be a buff tooltip like with banners that...
  7. Sprite

PC 1.4.1 - NPC Happiness Feedback

Gotta say, I'm not happy with the 1.4.1 happiness rework. While yes, it is a VERY useful mechanic for certain NPCs (Tinkerer, maybe the Angler? Definitely the Mechanic), it's not very useful for other NPCs (Guide, Stylist, Tavernkeep). However, the changes brought in 1.4.1 made optimizing...
  8. Sprite

Working as Designed Coins can no longer be placed on Tables/Fireplaces/etc.

Just noticed this as soon as I opened up one of my worlds on the new patch. The coins just fall off of tables, fireplaces, and other similar objects. Nothing to really cause it, they just fall off now.
  9. Sprite

Game Mechanics Please, for the love of God, REMOVE THE CRUMBLING BLOCKS!

This was the worst addition to the game that you guys have made since the game began. Not only are they a frustrating mechanic for casual exploration, but they are also buggy as all hell. Enemies will up and down warp through them like it's nobody's business and turns the dungeon from a...
  10. Sprite

4 Bugs; 1 Minion Bug, 1 Party Health Bug, 1 Chlorophyte Bullet Bug, 1 Worm AI bug

My partner and I ran into two bugs tonight which should probably be looked at. 1. Terraprisma minions despawning. If your swords are off fighting something, and you teleport home and continue moving in the opposite direction, your swords will despawn. I was wondering why I had only 1 sword...
  11. Sprite

Game Mechanics Please change how Minion aggro functions.

This isn't so much of a bug report as a whole functionality change request. Please change how the Minion aggro works for Summoner. Given how often you need to be a fair distance away from a fast boss like Empress of Light (especially when trying to go for the Terraprisma), your Minions are...
  12. Sprite

**REPORTED** Manual Targeting on Summoner Weapons are a "suggestion" to Minions

I noticed this bug while farming just now. If you manually target (alt fire) with Summon Weapons, or target an enemy with the Whip's effects, the Minions take this targeting as a "suggestion", and won't focus fire down the target. Instead, they'll just do whatever they want. So far I've seen...
  13. Sprite

**REPORTED** Player placed walls no longer prevent Event enemies from spawning + Event bosses despawning

Unsure if it's only tied to the Martian Madness event, but so far it seems that when doing an event, player placed walls won't prevent the spawns of the trash enemies. Also, you guys single-handedly ruined the Martian Madness event. Revert the laser changes to the Martian Saucer. You need to...
  14. Sprite

PC Playing the game, closing the game, and reopening the game resets game resolution

Just as the title says, since the 1.4 update, playing the game, having it at your maximum resolution (mine is 1440x900), closing the game, and then reopening the game resets the game's resolution back to the default 600x480. It's not 100% consistent, but it does happen often enough. I run the...
  15. Sprite

**REPORTED** Blood Eel can spawn with no head and incorrect AI

This happened today while trying to farm the Blood Moon. While fishing in the Ocean with Golden Fishing Rod, and Apprentice Bait, a Blood Eel spawned with no head, incorrect AI, moved VERY slowly, and straight up killed me in one shot from full health.
  16. Sprite

PC Flying Dutchman still randomly poofs!

You guys didn't really fix it. When fighting the Flying Dutchman it still has the random chance to poof, reappear with less cannons, poof again, and continue this cycle infinitely. It just happened to my partner and I in our world. We were fighting with the Daedalus Stormbow, Blade Staff, Queen...
  17. Sprite

Working as Designed Going over 2000 blocks away "removes" team information from the map

While two or more players are on the same team color, if they get more then 2000 blocks away, their information on the HUD just straight up disappears. Should look into this, as it's bothersome on Medium and Large worlds.
  18. Sprite

PC How does the Forbidden Tornado work?

This attack seems EXTREMELY inconsistent. In the latest update, the sandstorm tornado summoned by the Forbidden Armor seems to either be extremely picky about where it goes, or is just broken beyond belief. I'll summon a tornado on top of some blocks (IE: On top of a house) and it will just...
  19. Sprite

**REPORTED** Crumbling Dungeon Bricks Buggy with Enemy movement

The new crumbling dungeon bricks are extremely buggy with enemies and movement. It will cause enemies to start warping into, through, or to a totally different place nearby completely. It's very jarring and obvious, even to the host player. (No, this isn't desync/lag.) Should be looked at...
  20. Sprite

Game Mechanics Some requested QoL Changes

I know this is SUPER late to suggest, but running through the game once more before the final update hits has given me a few things I'd like to suggest to quickly add into the update. 1. Change the Crimson Rod and the Nimbus Rod from Magic Damage to Summon Damage. You're summoning a stationary...
Back
Top Bottom