Search results for query: *

1. XternalGamer

tModLoader Negadium - Mharadium & Negativity

I have been waiting on this mod since........ around the begging and middle of 2015 then I took a brake and I come back in the middle of 2016 sadly to see it's not out yet, but since it's taken so long I just hope it will come out soon and it will be really good :(
  2. XternalGamer

dam this mod still is not finished :(
  3. XternalGamer

tModLoader Pumpking's Mod

is this mod on the Tmod loader or not??, I can't find it on there ok never mine but it this mod compatible with Tmod version 0.7.1.1??
  4. XternalGamer

tModLoader Miscellania

A cool thing I think you could add would be a boss or two, one I had in mind would be a creeper mother, it would spawn after you kill so many creepers
  5. XternalGamer

So any idea when the release date for this mod??
  6. XternalGamer

Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

hay is there a bug with the fighter class because the melee experience icon wont let me drag it to the spot it needs to go, for me to use it, pls fix this
  7. XternalGamer

I tried to put it in the terraria folder but it's not allowing me to unless I where to click on the terraria game but, that means it could convert my original terraria to N Terraria, could it not?? if you hit escape on your keyboard and then click the house above where you put your special...
  8. XternalGamer

so wait where do I put the Game Launcher??
  9. XternalGamer

and my last question that I know of, do you do what I said with the folders to the launcher or the mod it's self, I just need these three questions answered, because i would like to try the mod out
  10. XternalGamer

so where do i find the the launcher then? and if i can remember correctly I take the items out of the folder and put them into a new one, then i go into my steam folder and put them in the terraria folder am I correct or not?
  11. XternalGamer

?? ok, what do i type exactly?? ok Nakano15 tell me this would you, I have clicked the (You can get N Terraria on the link bellow. Runs on Terraria 1.3.0.8 Non Adf.ly) is that the mod launcher or the mod it's self
  12. XternalGamer

what did that do?? oh ok I see so Nakano15 what do you mean by use this fourms search, to find the thread what do i type in to get to where your talking about
  13. XternalGamer

the reason for that image is because I did a survey and you have to copy and past to see what you are
  14. XternalGamer

so wait how do you download this mod, because it says I need a launcher?? pls help
  15. XternalGamer

do you know when it will be released for TmodLoader??
  16. XternalGamer

Soo.. is this mod out on the tmodloader or not?? because if so what name is it under??
  17. XternalGamer

wait on the 2nd from last one say /peace ??
  18. XternalGamer

oh and LeafKnight this is about terraria not terraria other world, however i would like to know...

oh and LeafKnight this is about terraria not terraria other world, however i would like to know when terraria other world will be coming out
  19. XternalGamer

I am grateful but still I think there is still more that they can add, which is a good thing so...

I am grateful but still I think there is still more that they can add, which is a good thing so don't be getting so pissy
Back
Top Bottom