Votes: 15 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also this thing was added.
ShellHammer.png
Shell Hammer
Visit this thread to see what it does :D

Little progress today, but I've been looking at ModPlayer and drawLayers and goddamn they're cool. So not gonna spoil too much, but here's one of the set effects I worked on for today:
InsidiousKnobbyBoilweevil.gif

There's multiple variations to be chosen, randomly picked upon getting the set effect. :D

Little progress today, but I've been looking at ModPlayer and drawLayers and goddamn they're cool. So not gonna spoil too much, but here's one of the set effects I worked on for today:

There's multiple variations to be chosen, randomly picked upon getting the set effect. :D

Looks really cool. The real question is, what do they do? Or are they vanities?

That's a very cool effect wonder what it does.

Constellations. Lets see, knowing MinieK I`m going to take into consideration that there is going to be a stellar boss. Its probably going to be.... OUT OF THIS WORLD. Bud-dum-tsssss

So the little time I had today was spent on working on set effects again. As of now, these still function as mere decoration. Making them do cool stuff is another thing, and might prove to be very difficult. Making them takes a lot of time by itself.
hM5gpSE.gif
9D3WtwB.gif

First gif was when I first made the full effect, on the right you see I changed some colors and the effect lights up the area based on the effect's animation point.

GMfxzob.gif

This one is fun. Rainbow dance? For @CJT157

eZ3ZdqN.gif

Can't forget @MinieK .. for his awesome Deathbringer set.

Of course these are all fancy 'n stuff, but I'll be sure to make awesome effects for all negadium items! :)

Please understand all these effects, with their textures are WIP and may not be final. ( I kinda feel like making a pulse effect too )

So the little time I had today was spent on working on set effects again. As of now, these still function as mere decoration. Making them do cool stuff is another thing, and might prove to be very difficult. Making them takes a lot of time by itself.
hM5gpSE.gif
9D3WtwB.gif

First gif was when I first made the full effect, on the right you see I changed some colors and the effect lights up the area based on the effect's animation point.

GMfxzob.gif

eZ3ZdqN.gif

Of course these are all fancy 'n stuff, but I'll be sure to make awesome effects for all negadium items! :)

Please understand all these effects, with their textures are WIP and may not be final. ( I kinda feel like making a pulse effect too )
Cool! I cannot wait! I suppose that when tModLoader adds UI support, you will be able to make a slot specially for this in addition to it coming with armour sets.

hM5gpSE.gif
9D3WtwB.gif

GMfxzob.gif

eZ3ZdqN.gif

wait on the 2nd from last one say /peace ??

That is a command from Gorateron's Creative Mode mod. It makes monsters "friendly".
It actually stops monsters from spawning at all, i.e. a peace mode where no monster spawn. Useful for building and stuff ;)
wait on the 2nd from last one say /peace ??
Yes, from my Commander mod ;-)

Cool! I cannot wait! I suppose that when tModLoader adds UI support, you will be able to make a slot specially for this in addition to it coming with armour sets.
Very interesting idea. I guess it'd be very cool to make a custom slot where you can put in an accessory that activates a certain effect. Consider it done! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom