Standalone N Terraria Mod: RPG, Races, Classes, Quests, and other things.

?? ok, what do i type exactly??
[DOUBLEPOST=1455995970,1455995601][/DOUBLEPOST]ok Nakano15 tell me this would you, I have clicked the
(You can get N Terraria on the link bellow.
Runs on Terraria 1.3.0.8
Non Adf.ly)
is that the mod launcher or the mod it's self

?? ok, what do i type exactly??
[DOUBLEPOST=1455995970,1455995601][/DOUBLEPOST]ok Nakano15 tell me this would you, I have clicked the
(You can get N Terraria on the link bellow.
Runs on Terraria 1.3.0.8
Non Adf.ly)
is that the mod launcher or the mod it's self

That is the mod it's self.

so where do i find the the launcher then?
[DOUBLEPOST=1455996203,1455996159][/DOUBLEPOST]and if i can remember correctly I take the items out of the folder and put them into a new one, then i go into my steam folder and put them in the terraria folder am I correct or not?

and my last question that I know of, do you do what I said with the folders to the launcher or the mod it's self, I just need these three questions answered, because i would like to try the mod out

and my last question that I know of, do you do what I said with the folders to the launcher or the mod it's self, I just need these three questions answered, because i would like to try the mod out
[DOUBLEPOST=1455996353,1455996302][/DOUBLEPOST]
thank you
Well...
FAQ
  • How to install this mod?
    • You just have to put the files from the download into the terraria folder and open it from Game Launcher (you need gamelauncher installed and add N Terraria executable as a Game Launcher app)! If you are still in questions about how to install, search on youtube for instalation videos.

Ok. First off.

This mod is amazing. Lot of fun, WHOLE lot to explore and the perfect thing to keep me playing until the wiring update.

Second... does anyone know how to make the NPC's move back to their houses? No matter what I do my goblin hides down in the caverns and won't move to where I have his house set. It's a long trip to go and fetch him.

Third, I apologize if this was answered elsewhere but I didn't see it on a quick skim.

OH and before I forget.... was it intentional that Granite elementals drop metal detectors every with every kill? I have SO MANY metal detectors. Metal detectors for days. They sell for a gold apiece so I am no complainin :)

I tried to put it in the terraria folder but it's not allowing me to unless I where to click on the terraria game but, that means it could convert my original terraria to N Terraria, could it not??
[DOUBLEPOST=1455997198,1455997019][/DOUBLEPOST]
so wait where do I put the Game Launcher??
if you hit escape on your keyboard and then click the house above where you put your special stuff and then you click on their face and drag it to a house that is acceptable for them, but if your goblem is still down there, then you never clicked on him to untie him, you have to interact with him before he goes to a vacant house
[DOUBLEPOST=1455997262][/DOUBLEPOST]ok now back to my problem where do I put the game launcher??

Ok. First off.

This mod is amazing. Lot of fun, WHOLE lot to explore and the perfect thing to keep me playing until the wiring update.

Second... does anyone know how to make the NPC's move back to their houses? No matter what I do my goblin hides down in the caverns and won't move to where I have his house set. It's a long trip to go and fetch him.

Third, I apologize if this was answered elsewhere but I didn't see it on a quick skim.
NTerra Fest event.

And what do you mean by quick skim?
I tried to put it in the terraria folder but it's not allowing me to unless I where to click on the terraria game but, that means it could convert my original terraria to N Terraria, could it not??
[DOUBLEPOST=1455997198,1455997019][/DOUBLEPOST]
if you hit escape on your keyboard and then click the house above where you put your special stuff and then you click on their face and drag it to a house that is acceptable for them, but if your goblem is still down there, then you never clicked on him to untie him, you have to interact with him before he goes to a vacant house
[DOUBLEPOST=1455997262][/DOUBLEPOST]ok now back to my problem where do I put the game launcher??
It is an installer dude, install on Terraria folder.

No. I untied him. And I bought the workbench from him. Then I went back to the house and set his house flag to one of my spare houses. And he is STILL down in the caverns, but thanks for taking the time to post a possible solution. :)

I must have missed something about the event. I will do another search and see if I can find what I missed. Thank you.

No. I untied him. And I bought the workbench from him. Then I went back to the house and set his house flag to one of my spare houses. And he is STILL down in the caverns, but thanks for taking the time to post a possible solution. :)

I must have missed something about the event. I will do another search and see if I can find what I missed. Thank you.
The only way of a npc going to the town, is by having a bloodmoon, or anything else that forces them to stay at home.

Quick question: I'm new to all this modding crap. Can I play this mod with friends? If so; what version of terraria? And 2: Can I use this mod with other mods?

@Nakano15 Have i gone mad, or there isn't a Summoner Class?
[DOUBLEPOST=1455998215,1455998123][/DOUBLEPOST]
Quick question: I'm new to all this modding crap. Can I play this mod with friends? If so; what version of terraria? And 2: Can I use this mod with other mods?

No, at the start of the post it says that multiplayer doesn't work, the version of terraria is 1.3.0.8, and you can't use other mods, this is a standalone, you can't use TModloader / Prism mods with this one

The only way of a npc going to the town, is by having a bloodmoon, or anything else that forces them to stay at home.

AH HA. That explains it then. Thank you for that bit of useful info. And now back to finding new stuff. Oh BTW Tyrfing is pretty great sword if ya happen ta get it early on :D

EDIT. Brain dead. Got my magic swords types mixed up. Frostbrand was the one I got early and was super helpful. Tyrfing..... Is interesting. Not sure if can make use of it.....(I kinda suck at the dodge)

Last edited:
Latest season? No. Multiplayer right now is like being lost in Raccoon city's police station trying to find an exit alive.
The only seasons that have multiplayer are season5 and lower.
And you will not be able to play it with other mods, but you can still have both TModLoader and N Terraria installed on the same folder.
@Nakano15 Have i gone mad, or there isn't a Summoner Class?
No worry, you are perfectly sane.

Back
Top Bottom