Search results for query: *

1. zombies

Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Ok thank you for the information
  2. zombies

I’ve played this update for a good while now. I tried to do the Martian madness on my Legacy world and the event is not working. I got the background of UFOs and the music to, but the event bar and eminies aren’t spawning. I went to the original spawn and my house with NPCs in it.
  3. zombies

Thank you pipeworks for the update. Here to come for a better terraria!!
  4. zombies

Waiting on 1.3 for Xbox one. Once that is released I’ll DESTROY the MoonLord!

Waiting on 1.3 for Xbox one. Once that is released I’ll DESTROY the MoonLord!
  5. zombies

Casual Random Chitchat Thread

I found it lol
  6. zombies

Yeah
  7. zombies

How do you change your profile tag?
  8. zombies

I bet my middle toe it’ll come out on Tuesday! I don’t want to lose my middle toe MICROSOFT.
  9. zombies

@JellyMantis other moderators mentioned in early posts that @ClearConscious wasn’t apart of this thread and they haven’t abandoned us lol. They still reply to people time to time.
  10. zombies

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

@Orian116 you do realize that pipeworks was put on the job of updating terraria last summer? It did not take them 2 years.
  11. zombies

Status Update on Additional PS4 Hotfixes & Xbox One Release

Eh... I’ve waited this long night as well wait a little more for a polished update. Hopefully nothing happens to my world that I made for 2 years.
  12. zombies

Console That's No Moon... It's a Moonlord: Terraria 1.3 Launches on PS4, XB1 Submitted

Still waiting for Xbox... Wonder what's taking so long?
  13. zombies

Official The TCF Relation of Three Contest Submission Thread

This is my console based spookey house. Halloween inspired me to do this. It has multiple rooms which all have different personalities.
  14. zombies

Mobile Mobile Hotfix - iOS & Google Play

still waiting for console update ',_,' IT HAS BEEN TOO LONG! But, i'm happy that these bugs for mobile will be fix ;(
  15. zombies

same

same
  16. zombies

Console Terraria Console Holiday 2015 Update!

%-_-well its almost the end of the 1st quarter of the year and still haven't seen the new update for xbox one or playstation 4. Please don't do what you did last year and postpone the update to later of the year.%-_-
Back
Top Bottom