Xbox One Submitted Friday - PS4 Fixes Out 1.23.18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
just hyped, is all
[doublepost=1517103032,1517102932][/doublepost]when this update comes... oh man...
[doublepost=1517103124][/doublepost]
I'll infinitely kill the moonlord, that's what

it sure is taking a while MICROSOFT *agressive winking and nudging towards microsoft for making a youtube video instead of updating it which propbably will result in lots off people buying a ps4 or pc and them losing alot of revenue*

it sure is taking a while MICROSOFT *agressive winking and nudging towards microsoft for making a youtube video instead of updating it which propbably will result in lots off people buying a ps4 or pc and them losing alot of revenue*
The marketing department and the QA department are completely different sections of Microsoft.

HOLY CRAP! 271 messages! That was alot to read throuh...and by the mods saying "do you want us to post no new news every 5 mins?" So its not out yet... -.-

Oof I've been collecting materials all day for the Drill Mount when 1.3 releases. It's good to be prepared for such a large update! Currently my Chlorophyte is a scarce material and Glowing Mushrooms are almost non-existent. I think I've done enough today...

HOLY CRAP! 271 messages! That was alot to read throuh...and by the mods saying "do you want us to post no new news every 5 mins?" So its not out yet... -.-

The mods don't know when it will be released to Xbox as Microsoft has to certify it and they won't know anything till then, but seeing the store, 1.3 is being shown for terraria's page, so certification could be done soon but quote me on that, and it's really exciting to finally have 1.3, but terarria is a big game and has so much content to see and do, so I see why the long wait, and seeing the glitches from PS4, Microsoft might make them fix more glitches before then, but until then, I'll be revisiting my world, time to have fun and get prepared.

The mods don't know when it will be released to Xbox as Microsoft has to certify it and they won't know anything till then, but seeing the store, 1.3 is being shown for terraria's page, so certification could be done soon but quote me on that, and it's really exciting to finally have 1.3, but terarria is a big game and has so much content to see and do, so I see why the long wait, and seeing the glitches from PS4, Microsoft might make them fix more glitches before then, but until then, I'll be revisiting my world, time to have fun and get prepared.
The store has been like that for weeks

I opened my presents from the Christmas event today. I don't think I'll run out of candy cane blocks, red or green, anytime in the near future. Got two dog whistles but no Red Ryder gun, and about 30 Christmas wreaths. Along with over a dozen ugly Christmas sweaters.

Then I went to harvest pearlsand from a small artificial Hallowed desert I built and got caught by one of the most lackluster blood moons I've seen in a while. Seriously, only ONE bomb-throwing clown??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom