Search results for query: *

• Users: bup
  • Order by date
  1. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Ok. That's a very useless drop at that point in the game.
  2. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Why is Duke Fishron dropping lesser healing potions? I thought he dropped the best ones.
  3. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I don't think it added anything like that. Also, I figured out that you can't summon the frost moon on a blood moon, even though you should be able to. (I'm almost sure that I summoned the pumpkin moon on a blood moon.)
  4. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I went to the goblin tinkerer and the tempest staff definitely could be reforged, maybe try again?
  5. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

For some reason I'm not able to summon the frost moon. Two possible problems are that it's not only a full moon, but a blood moon also. Anybody else experiencing this? Edit: I'm also getting souls of light from pirates on the surface hallow. Terraria never fails to surprise me. Edit: I'm...
  6. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I just got the new update and I am noticing black pixels at the edge of my bottom screen. I am playing on an old world with an old character. This happens in the hotbar and crafting, but not the map or the precise build mode. Also, a character with no wings is showing fishron wings in the...
  7. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

If you're talking about the coin from the pirates, yes. I don't think you can get the digging claws, though. (Unless they got added in the update?)
  8. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Not all glitches happen to all people. Sometimes a game-breaking glitch could happen to one person but the people at 505 games (or other players) can't recreate the situation no matter how hard they try. Hopefully that answered your question.
  9. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Of the update? Nobody can really say except it will be someday in June. Who knows, with the rate things are going it could take all year.
  10. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

It is in Europe, but us Americans will have to wait a few days.
  11. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

This is a fairly common graphical glitch, and doesn't affect gameplay at all. Just try your best at ignoring it.
  12. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

They definitely do exist. I got them first try. RNG is tough sometimes, so you might have to fight fishron quite a bit.
  13. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

The post on the first page says about a week delay, so about 6 days?
  14. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

The biomes are so hard to farm. When I was farming for the ice key mold, the ice music wouldn't ever play unless the screen was 75% ice. Hours later, I finally got the frost hydra.
  15. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I know that you can get sonar potions as angler quest rewards, but maybe they'll add them as craftable later.
  16. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

If you want a temporary fix, you can build up so you can't see the bottom 3 or 4 blocks over the ground, and place a water candle, and all the enemies will stay spawned. All you have to do is swoop down and kill them. For some reason, the game only removes enemies if they are too far to the...
  17. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Sorry, I thought you meant that sharknados normally did damage to other players. But yes, you can turn on PvP in multiplayer settings while playing with another player.
  18. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

I'm talking about damage to another player. Also, this works with the Frost Hydra too, and when another player comes into contact with it it explodes and does 400 damage.
  19. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

For some reason, minions (at least sharknados) do damage on contact with players if PvP is enabled.
  20. B

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Well, there's duke fishron, but a lot of his drops are bugged and can't be reforged. Maybe you can try and kill Plantera for The Axe.You could also try grinding for all of the biome key molds.
Back
Top Bottom