Search results for query: *

1. RoboticTea

**REPORTED** "Blood eel" Body & Head detaching on spawn

Was playing on a server with my mate and when we fished out a blood eel we kept getting an independent head and body that would act separately from each other.
  2. RoboticTea

**REPORTED** 1.4.0.4 Journey Mode : Spawn rate slider

Changing the spawn rate slider to Any rate and then closing your inventory without closing the spawn rate slider or power menu automatically sets it to x10.
  3. RoboticTea

Other Suggested UI changes

I heavily agree with this, more options is always good and it's not like the feature is removed.
  4. RoboticTea

Here's My Entry for the Creation Compendium...

Here's My Entry for the Creation Compendium https://orig00.deviantart.net/21a7/f/2018/134/a/4/eoc_terraria_fan_art_test_by_robotictea-dcbjy9m.png
  5. RoboticTea

tModLoader Official tModLoader Help Thread

Anyone knows how to make a tiles that spread on another i have 2 tiles one without grass on top and one with and i want the one with to spread on the one without but i don't know how to.
  6. RoboticTea

tModLoader Custom Biome Problem

Hello I'm having problems with a custom biome that I'm making I want to make the biome kind of like jungle or Mushroom problem is I don't know how to make a grass type of block like a seed that grows on mud or a custom block for now it looks like this (the light is intentional)
  7. RoboticTea

tModLoader Dust Problem

ho sorry i didn't knew my bad :/
  8. RoboticTea

tModLoader Dust Problem

Thanks the worked :3 just one last question how do you make it not go through blocks ? (you people are amazing thank you)
  9. RoboticTea

tModLoader Dust Problem

please help i don't know what to do
  10. RoboticTea

tModLoader Dust Problem

didn't change it :/
  11. RoboticTea

tModLoader Dust Problem

Shameless bump
  12. RoboticTea

tModLoader Looking for a Coder - The Forest Mod

i can help with armor tho it depends on what you want them to do i don't know particle effects very well yet
  13. RoboticTea

tModLoader Dust Problem

I'm trying to create a custom dust but for some reason it's not affected by gravity anyone knows why ? using System; using Microsoft.Xna.Framework; using Terraria; using Terraria.ModLoader; namespace Nope.Dusts { public class DustCustom : ModDust { public override void OnSpawn(Dust dust)...
  14. RoboticTea

Need help for modding custom armor

i'm making a custom armor and i would like to know how can you add damage and other stuff to the armor like Player.moveSpeed
  15. RoboticTea

PC [Oddity] Player Above Sensors do NOT activate Teleporters?

what the hell is a transistor i searched on wikipedia but couldn't find what it is. ._.
  16. RoboticTea

sorry i meant to not emit a second signal i forgot to put the "not" sorry :/ Is there a way to use one teleporter to teleport to multiple locations ?
  17. RoboticTea

does anyone know a way to make a player sensor emit a second signal when it turns off can't get it to work dammit
Back
Top Bottom