Search results for query: *

1. Hackerkm (Apache Chopper)

Why is my terraria world haunted?

Every few nights I get a boss night and blood moon, I dont understand what is going on. S.E.N.D H.E.L.P
  2. Hackerkm (Apache Chopper)

Game Mechanics Weapon Dyes

== Weapon Dyes == (Btw sorry if this was alredy suggested) This is my character, you see he has "ACID DYE" a moving dye, which I really want to put also on my sword, repeater and other stuff, but no, terraria doesn't give us the tools to make "Dyed weapons" I dont really know why, because...
  3. Hackerkm (Apache Chopper)

My hallow farm

This is my hallow farm, I've made this project since I need "Soul of light", "Pixie Dust", "Unicorn horn" and what I need the most is "Unicorn apple" (Or something) This farm is kinda efficent, it traps pixies, but dont know about unicorns yet. Edit: I'm getting alot of unicorns since this...
  4. Hackerkm (Apache Chopper)

Mod request.

So, I'm looking for some vehicles. But I dont have any C - Sharp or any knowledge on making mods, and I dont want to waste 24 hours of my life just watching tutorials and still failing. And thats why I came here, to request a vehicle mod. If possible, I really want to make a Half Life 2 Combine...
  5. Hackerkm (Apache Chopper)

Story

1st day. - Basics Ahh, a good new world. Everything clean. I'm starting off by chopping some wood for 2 mins straight, this got me 230 wood. I get ready then I build a house, guide moves in. And then I build another one on top. I kill some slimes to get more torches so I can explore the...
  6. Hackerkm (Apache Chopper)

Say "Apache" till your dead.

Title says it all.
  7. Hackerkm (Apache Chopper)

Game Mechanics Rolling (And other)

Yes even though a mod called "Terraria Overhaul" has the feature to roll (I use that mod) I think it should be added to the game. It would eliminate the fact I cant host on modded terraria but can on vannila. What would the benefits be: Dodging enemies early in the game which would be great if...
  8. Hackerkm (Apache Chopper)

PC Oh, hi there.

Hello dear terrarians. My name is Apache Chopper and I'm a terraria steam user. Which means I play on pc, but because I own a ps3 and a digital copy of terraria that means I can play terraria with you on ps3 AND pc. ------------------ Who am I? I made an account on terraria fourms one year ago...
Back
Top Bottom