Search results for query: *

1. DRAGONS RULE

Items More food items. (I want YOU, to grow this suggestion)

Thats a great idea, maybe the salad could be well fed for 20 minuets, I dont know a crafting recipe but maybe. - 10 Grass, (collected by using a shortsword to cut grass.) - 3 seeds of any kind - 1 blueberry.
  2. DRAGONS RULE

Items More food items. (I want YOU, to grow this suggestion)

I recently broke a blueberry bush, blueberrys are my favorite fruit IRL, so I wanted to eat it SOO BADLY, then I thought, Ermergerd red pleez. This thread is something I want to be like, growing from community comments, as I only saw blueberrys, if people would like to, you can give me more...
  3. DRAGONS RULE

Items Wyvern Tamer items.

I've seen alot of people with profile images with them and the Wyvern together, not fighting, so I thought, THATS EPIC!!! Anyway, here are some items I think can please them. :merchantgrin: The Wyvern saddle, 10% drop from Wyvern, summons a Wyvern mount, (floats above ground, can fly depending...
  4. DRAGONS RULE

Items A couple of items I would like to see...

The woodchips go over the button, they are half a block wide, and players go through them with a particle effect of a couple woodchips being kicked. They can go over buttons and other not exactly half block stuff.
  5. DRAGONS RULE

Weapons & Equip Titan Slayer Gear

Plz Red add this...:red:
  6. DRAGONS RULE

Items A couple of items I would like to see...

Slime terrarium, its a slime in a terrarium, no big deal... (craft: 10 gel and terrarium.) Tell no-one, a painting with a person on their internet history. (xD) Hourglass, can be put on a table, if you right click it it sets an alarm, where when it runs out it will inform you, can be set...
  7. DRAGONS RULE

PC 1.3 Achievement Suggestions!

Is mayonnaise an instrument? --- get a song in a music box Nope ---- summon eight dungeon guardians at once FINISHING BLOW --- get a boss to low health, then kill it with a single meelee attack Just... Why??? --- eat 102 pumpkin pies.
  8. DRAGONS RULE

NPCs & Enemies DRAGON!

YES YES YESITY YES
  9. DRAGONS RULE

NPCs & Enemies Biome-Themed NPC Lines?

painter sky: "just stay still on that cloud for me, thanks." jungle: "if i just mix this plant with this paint, wait, why is it bubbling" glowing mushroom (need truffle): "I can make glowing paintings out of this, but to be sure bring that truffle guy here..." underworld: "Who put all these...
  10. DRAGONS RULE

Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

GUYS, YOUR UPDATES HAVE TO ALLOW US TO GO FASTER, CUZ WE ░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄ ░░░░░░░░▀▀▀██████▄▄▄ ░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░█████████▄ GOTTA ░░░░░▀▀▀▀█████▌░▀▐▄░▀▐█ GO ░░░▀▀█████▄▄░▀██████▄██ FAST...
  11. DRAGONS RULE

this is the video that sums up my life
  12. DRAGONS RULE

wyverns are not dragons, but very close relatives
  13. DRAGONS RULE

YOUR ARGUMENT NEEDS MORE DRAGONS:cool:
  14. DRAGONS RULE

Weapons & Equip More summoner items

you should suggest a dragon tamer kit. type: summon weapon rare drop from wyvern, (1.17% chance) attack increases with better armor (with no armor its 10, adding 10 for every level of armor) can shoot fireballs, attack is 30, attack increases with armor (same attack multiplier) can inflict burn...
  15. DRAGONS RULE

I KNOW, ITS THE WORST.

I KNOW, ITS THE WORST.
  16. DRAGONS RULE

NEED MORE DRAGONS:passionate::passionate::passionate::passionate::passionate::passionate:
  17. DRAGONS RULE

DRAGONS DRAGONS DRAGONS DRAGONS DRAGONS DRAGONS YEAH

DRAGONS DRAGONS DRAGONS DRAGONS DRAGONS DRAGONS YEAH
Back
Top Bottom