Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's also the fact that both the Crimson and Corruption come from Cthulhu (seeds from the EoC), and Cthulhu IS evil, so that would make them inherently evil as well.

Ah.

Maybe cthulhu in terraria is not evil? Have you ever thought of that? Maybe his story here is different.
Also why are you so sure they come from him? Does it say it somewhere in game? "Oh but it has the brain of cthulhu and eater of worlds!"
So what? The brain could have landed somewhere random and then started hiding that doesn't mean the biome is evil.
Also as far as I know the wall of flesh is also fleshy like crimson and I will use your "speculation" logic and I will construct my own theory saying that the wall of flesh
is a part of cthulhu and since it keeps not only the corruption and crimson at bay "from taking over the world" but it also keeps the death unicorns from eating your flesh. Oh but wait they are called unicorns which means they are the good guys... even though they pretty much want to kill you.
Anyways just because you speculate something doesn't mean it's right.

Maybe cthulhu in terraria is not evil? Have you ever thought of that? Maybe his story here is different.
Also why are you so sure they come from him? Does it say it somewhere in game? "Oh but it has the brain of cthulhu and eater of worlds!"
So what? The brain could have landed somewhere random and then started hiding that doesn't mean the biome is evil.
Also as far as I know the wall of flesh is also fleshy like crimson and I will use your "speculation" logic and I will construct my own theory saying that the wall of flesh
is a part of cthulhu and since it keeps not only the corruption and crimson at bay "from taking over the world" but it also keeps the death unicorns from eating your flesh. Oh but wait they are called unicorns which means they are the good guys... even though they pretty much want to kill you.
Anyways just because you speculate something doesn't mean it's right.
The seeds of both biomes come from the Cthulhu's Eyes. And I don't think Cthulhu can be portrayed as anything BUT evil.

The seeds of both biomes come from the Cthulhu's Eyes. And I don't think Cthulhu can be portrayed as anything BUT evil.

I can easily piece up a story like you and go telling it around the forums as if it was reliable resources but that doesn't
mean it's true.

Maybe cthulhu tried to defend terraria from something bigger than him or he was cursed or something and in result he got
mutilated and spread all over the world but in his final tries he managed to lock his curse that caused him to spread
corruption all over terraria using the wall of flesh "which could be a part of him" and then you came and ruined everything.

Or maybe he was spreaded all over the world but he still had control over himself and tried to lock the curse and stayed
there to be sure no one comes to activate it and as soon as you stepped on the island cthulhu took steps to get rid of
you for the greater good thus sending parts of himself trying to stop you (thus all these zombies) they are dead
adventurers that cthulhu thought were a threat and maybe parts of the curse work to bring them back to life or
Cthulhu uses them himself to dispatch of you so you won't spread the curse outside of the island but you did not give up
and his final defence the wall of flesh was trying to combat you as hard as possible and when you won you did the ultimate
"Evil" deed without even knowing. Or maybe there is no such things as evil here it's just a big gray area and everyone
believes he does the right thing.
Maybe the creatures you see are called these names because the guide thought you his ways and he called them that way
or maybe your character gave them those names because he thinks he is a mister big hero coming to save the world while
actually doing the opposite.

Or maybe it's just a random game that has no real story and the only story there is is the one you make up so you may
think your version that you made up is "the truth" but remember everyone has different versions.

I can easily piece up a story like you and go telling it around the forums as if it was reliable resources but that doesn't
mean it's true.

Maybe cthulhu tried to defend terraria from something bigger than him or he was cursed or something and in result he got
mutilated and spread all over the world but in his final tries he managed to lock his curse that caused him to spread
corruption all over terraria using the wall of flesh "which could be a part of him" and then you came and ruined everything.

Or maybe he was spreaded all over the world but he still had control over himself and tried to lock the curse and stayed
there to be sure no one comes to activate it and as soon as you stepped on the island cthulhu took steps to get rid of
you for the greater good thus sending parts of himself trying to stop you (thus all these zombies) they are dead
adventurers that cthulhu thought were a threat and maybe parts of the curse work to bring them back to life or
Cthulhu uses them himself to dispatch of you so you won't spread the curse outside of the island but you did not give up
and his final defence the wall of flesh was trying to combat you as hard as possible and when you won you did the ultimate
"Evil" deed without even knowing. Or maybe there is no such things as evil here it's just a big gray area and everyone
believes he does the right thing.
Maybe the creatures you see are called these names because the guide thought you his ways and he called them that way
or maybe your character gave them those names because he thinks he is a mister big hero coming to save the world while
actually doing the opposite.

Or maybe it's just a random game that has no real story and the only story there is is the one you make up so you may
think your version that you made up is "the truth" but remember everyone has different versions.
Cthulhu is a myth that is forever evil. You can't just write a fanfiction making Hitler the good guy. xD

YOUR ARGUMENT NEEDS MORE DRAGONS:cool:

That is something I can agree with.
Does anyone else think that it's messed up that Wyverns in Terraria have four legs instead of two?

Cthulhu is a myth that is forever evil. You can't just write a fanfiction making Hitler the good guy. xD

That is something I can agree with.
Does anyone else think that it's messed up that Wyverns in Terraria have four legs instead of two?

1. Actually you can that's why it's called fiction and that's why there are movies with good vampires and friendly ghosts.

2. In another universe people may call different things different names just because in terraria that dog faced dragon thing is called a whyvern doesn't mean it's wrong it may be correct in their universe. Imagine a different universe like ours where people call cat's dogs and the other way around for them it will be correct.

Perhaps the "backstory" of Terraria would make for it's own standalone thread (if it somehow doesn't already exist here :p )

Just don't want to miss the chances for wild speculation around the update itself. ;)

I wonder what the other mounts might be? Maybe one fires lasers that damage instead of drilling, like the other mount. o.o

For 1 of the three mounts it should be a attack land robot or a hovering sword and what you hit does x amount of damage

Ecp0xw0.gif

In the token, cthulhu's eyes and brain are glowing, the part of him in game. Maybe you do something with the summoning items for them? I have no Idea.
Your so right. How did you figure that out, now there will be a skull and his beard.

Reactions: Ali
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom