Search results for query: *

1. Pantheon

tModLoader Terraria Avalon

Wow, finally! A mod that I've been praying that would make a return! Will try to stay updated.
  2. Pantheon

tModLoader Consolaria

So does this add all console content into terraria or just ocram?
  3. Pantheon

tModLoader Erilipah

I'd give this mod a couple months, maybe a year before its ready for the public.
  4. Pantheon

tAPI Necropolis Mod

I already had a downgraded version on my other pc, my comment is misleading.
  5. Pantheon

tAPI Necropolis Mod

Did you guys remove the download from dropbox?
  6. Pantheon

Pixel Art Best Pixel Size

Hello! Im looking for the best pixel size for Aseprite, and im having troubles finding one....
  7. Pantheon

Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

I just got the new version and i just reinstalled it and still is gone. I have avalon on my game launcher, i had to download a copy of 1.2, and link it to my steam to get it.
  8. Pantheon

Sprites The Tropics (Alternate Jungle)

OMG WOW! These are just amazing ideas that need to be in the game, out of all your ideas these ones are the best! The devs need to make this happen :P And as continuation, The Glade makes me so happy it just fills me with joy of just being one with nature and it reminds me so much of this one...
  9. Pantheon

Do you know how i could fix it???
  10. Pantheon

Was the downgrade button removed or is mine just broken?
  11. Pantheon

Pixel Art Old Terraria Sprites

yeah i kinda just realized that.... Failure....
  12. Pantheon

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

13. Pantheon

NPCs & Enemies [WIP] The Three Champions [With Sprites]

I like it, seems coolio. BTW instead of waiting for devs to implement your idea (thats if they do) why don't you just make it a mod? I could code it, might take awhile because i suck at coding and a project that should take like 1 day takes like 10, but its just an idea.
  14. Pantheon

tAPI Omnirs Nostalgia Pack

@Omnir Since the wiki isn't up to date im just wonder how do you get Atma? In the neco mod you needed Excaliber, souls of might and 6000 Dark souls. EDIT: i think it was 6000 dark souls......
  15. Pantheon

How would something be illegal? And also, my game launcher doesn't have the downgrade button.... So you know how to fix that or did they remove that feature?
  16. Pantheon

Can someone help me, i want to use some of the old terraria sprites in some are i am making and i dont know how to find them. I.E. I need the blade of grass and i am having troubles finding the old sprite.
  17. Pantheon

tModLoader Echoes of the Ancients

Pretty cool looking :P
  18. Pantheon

T-Races

Sounds awesome! Any planned release date? Also a suggestion for a race: Planterion, a plant like dog species that can walk like humans, has near superhuman strength, and is very hard to kill 4 blocks tall +25 hp +5 defense +5% movement speed +10 mana Does 5% more magic damage Can climb Can't...
  19. Pantheon

tModLoader The Rebirth Mod

Needs work but it seems coolio.
  20. Pantheon

tModLoader Omnifarius Mod!

Looks great, love the sprites
Back
Top Bottom