NPCs & Enemies [WIP] The Three Champions [With Sprites]

So, what do you feel about my first suggestion?

• Many things are missing (state what)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Tooltip idea for staff of sprits: infused With evill sprits
or: summons Three sprits
sry for Bad english
I already have several ideas,, but thanks anyways.

Important Notice

I will no longer update this suggestion. Instead I will be reposting a newly re-done and improved version at a later point in time.

Why?

Because the OP of this thread is simply too hard to format or change. The newer version will be simpler so I can update it regularly.

question, is this a suggestion for Red to add? or a tAPI mod you're developing? 'cause if it's a suggestion for Red, I can make this a thing for tAPI, just need you to do spriting (lol I suck at spriting)...

You have been given

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 163
question, is this a suggestion for Red to add? or a tAPI mod you're developing? 'cause if it's a suggestion for Red, I can make this a thing for tAPI, just need you to do spriting (lol I suck at spriting)...
It's in the player suggestion forums, not the mods forum.

While I appreciate the offer, the full sprite list would be way too hard for me to handle.

Cuz your a swanky dude I want to make a picture made of love in appreciation of this lovely suggestion! :p
Off topic
Also don't ever play pokemon pirated games , played some hacked one called Pokemon fusion and this is what I captured.
Yeah.......... I do t know what to do either XD

image.jpg

Milt, could I use these Champions for a fan fiction? I'll give you credit, of course. If yes, then can you give me a description of The Ghoul?

Milt, could I use these Champions for a fan fiction? I'll give you credit, of course. If yes, then can you give me a description of The Ghoul?
Go ahead. The updated sprites of the bosses (including The Ghoul) can be seen in my information tab. And for the sake of it, I renamed the shadow mage to just “The Shadow”.

So... when are you going to update this thread and change it because of Summoner being it's own class now. Summoner deserves it's own separate boss.

I like this. The idea of bringing back the 'NPC-to-boss' thing would be a fun mechanic to see later in the game.

support.

also, is it just me, or do they seem.. Japanese themed? or at least themed like the cobalt armour? (which is themed around Japanese stuff)

I like this. The idea of bringing back the 'NPC-to-boss' thing would be a fun mechanic to see later in the game.

support.

also, is it just me, or do they seem.. Japanese themed? or at least themed like the cobalt armour? (which is themed around Japanese stuff)
Well, one of the swords is named after a legendary Japanese sword while another is in Chinese

take a guess lol

Sounds amazing!
I like the attack pattern, the drops and the stats. And the sprites are getting a bonus point!

You get +1 support. :)

I like it, seems coolio.

BTW instead of waiting for devs to implement your idea (thats if they do) why don't you just make it a mod? I could code it, might take awhile because i suck at coding and a project that should take like 1 day takes like 10, but its just an idea.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom