Pixel Art Old Terraria Sprites

Pantheon

Steampunker
Can someone help me, i want to use some of the old terraria sprites in some are i am making and i dont know how to find them.
I.E. I need the blade of grass and i am having troubles finding the old sprite.

Yeah, digging on the wiki is probably the best way to do it, and is definitely not illegal. (Providing you don't do anything illegal with the sprite once downloaded).
Alternatively, you can use Game Launcher to download older versions of Terraria, then use TExtract to extract the files. (Both tools are hosted on the forums so therefore are not illegal/against Re-Logic's wishes). The latter version would require you to sort through item ids, which could take a while, so I would only recommend it if the wiki does not contain the files you seek.

Yeah, digging on the wiki is probably the best way to do it, and is definitely not illegal. (Providing you don't do anything illegal with the sprite once downloaded).
Alternatively, you can use Game Launcher to download older versions of Terraria, then use TExtract to extract the files. (Both tools are hosted on the forums so therefore are not illegal/against Re-Logic's wishes). The latter version would require you to sort through item ids, which could take a while, so I would only recommend it if the wiki does not contain the files you seek.

How would something be illegal? And also, my game launcher doesn't have the downgrade button.... So you know how to fix that or did they remove that feature?

How would something be illegal? And also, my game launcher doesn't have the downgrade button.... So you know how to fix that or did they remove that feature?
Some developers do not like it when users extract the assets and file it as a breach of copyright.
You should ask the question about gamelauncher in the gamelauncher thread.

I very strongly doubt the Game Launcher would work, since as far as I know, it does not reacquire old sprites. That on top of the regression feature not working at all at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom