Search results for query: *

1. CT 0197 Rosé

PC Multiplayer Server not saving

This is a known issue for anyone who plays on Multiplayer Servers. Any and all changes to you character (inventory or not) will not save once you exit the server. Setting your spawn, consuming ammo/potions, or changing your armor and accessories don't save and will revert back if you leave and...
  2. CT 0197 Rosé

Xbox One Grey paint glitch

Example picture: grey paint on Hardened Sandstone It only happens on specific blocks from what I can find, primarily sandstone and nature blocks. Black dye also does the same causing the block to become basically transparent. Hope this gets fixed as building it a pain while this happens :/
  3. CT 0197 Rosé

Xbox One Is it possible to re-create the Abyss from calamity in Vanilla?

I'm wanting to re-create the Abyss from Calamity on Xbox as there's sadly no option to have mods . I know it'll be a massive project but I've wanted to do this for a long time. I'm trying to figure out how long it'd take. I have a to-do list and what I'd need resource wise. However I'm still...
  4. CT 0197 Rosé

My first (Creative Build).

I've never quite been into doing creations like this, so I'm still new to this sorta stuff. Any advice or critiques are welcome. Hope to get better with each build!
  5. CT 0197 Rosé

PC Custom Armor/Mod info needed:

Hey there. Ok so for a few months I've wanted to create a mod or atleast texture pack. I've always had this one armor concept and I even have a model of it. My main problem is trying to animate it (aka the arms and legs). I'll figure it out but eventually, but for now I'm trying to figure out...
  6. CT 0197 Rosé

Xbox One Console Keyboard

I used to play on PC and switched to Console and and still used to PC more. Is there anyway that I could setup a keyboard to swap out the controller?
  7. CT 0197 Rosé

Xbox One Item Drop-off

I will be online during 4-12pm PST dropping off items such as (Moon Lord Treasure Bags, Rare Drops, Weapons, and Armor) Send me a message or request to my Xbox gamertag at: Orian116. No trading needed I will drop off any item for free. I will be dropping off specific items like Dev Sets for...
Back
Top Bottom