Search results for query: *

1. JoeReturns

NPCs & Enemies Save The Snow Flinx

Thanks - It'd be kinda cool if this did have anything to do with the actual addition in game but I doubt it did and assume it's just a coincidence
  2. JoeReturns

Happy birthday m8

Happy birthday m8
  3. JoeReturns

Items [Sprites] Guinea Pig mount

Coming back to this almost 2 years later and only just realised the cringe levels. Also no, I'm not finishing the "suggestion" because I'm too fcking lazy. Thanks for the support anyway
  4. JoeReturns

Hi MC, its JoeReturns Kappa

Hi MC, its JoeReturns Kappa
  5. JoeReturns

First time Ive been called cool in a while :redspin:

First time Ive been called cool in a while :redspin:
  6. JoeReturns

How well-known is the person above you?

1/10 Seen you once, but thats probs just due to my inactivity :/
  7. JoeReturns

Thanks for the follow :D

Thanks for the follow :D
  8. JoeReturns

PC PC is getting controller support!

How would yoyo's work with a controller? It'd be kinda difficult since the analogs aren't very sensitive
  9. JoeReturns

Nope :/ ;( Thanks :D
  10. JoeReturns

Sorry, but im not a fan of south park, so ive never seen any episodes :( Therefore, there was no reference
  11. JoeReturns

Thanks for the follow :D Any reason for it?

Thanks for the follow :D Any reason for it?
  12. JoeReturns

thanks for the alerts -_-... I think the desert is great. Once you enter hardmode, i'd...

thanks for the alerts -_-... I think the desert is great. Once you enter hardmode, i'd consider a mummy a mini boss! *insertsarcasmhere*
  13. JoeReturns

Did I forget to mention that most of that comment was a joke Kappa But yeah, I think the desert...

Did I forget to mention that most of that comment was a joke Kappa But yeah, I think the desert is fine as it is. :)
  14. JoeReturns

I really dont see your problem with the desert biome...

I really dont see your problem with the desert biome...
  15. JoeReturns

*Cough cough* 1). It has cacti, a very essential ingredient to many potions and a great way to...

*Cough cough* 1). It has cacti, a very essential ingredient to many potions and a great way to get early gear. 2)Sand. Its great as it makes bottles. How would you craft that potion without a bottle? 3)Shards. You know that dao of pow you just crafted? No desert, no dao of pow! 4) You need many...
  16. JoeReturns

Console Terraria 1.3 on consoles please

Okay, you proved me wrong :p
  17. JoeReturns

I suppose, but only fishing was added. I would consider the the summon items ect to be "the other half". However, if you want to be precise, i would agree with 3/4's :) EDIT: I know not only fishing was added, but i meant fishing related :P
  18. JoeReturns

If you're waiting, you'll be waiting a while.... just sayin'. Terraria 1.2.4 on PC released on 8th May 2014. HALF of 1.2.4 on console released December 2015... A 1 and a half year difference, and not even the full update yet... So yeah, it could take over a year, but you never know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  19. JoeReturns

Sorry to burst your bubble... but it was shown that "customer service" was just a troll... O_o

Sorry to burst your bubble... but it was shown that "customer service" was just a troll... O_o
  20. JoeReturns

-_- pls

-_- pls
Back
Top Bottom