Search results for query: *

• Users: Vagrant
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. Vagrant

NPCs & Enemies New NPC: The Beastmaster

Here's an NPC suggestion: The Beastmaster. This NPC would keep a list of enemies you killed, how many you killed and what they dropped. He could also display strength and weaknesses of enemies. Secondly, this NPC could be fed Enemy Banners. When you feed him with enough banners of a certain...
  2. Vagrant

Game Mechanics Teleport to other worlds (Auto-Quit/Auto-Load)

It would be nice to be able to use Teleporting Pads to warp to other worlds saves you created. Even if it's just an automated process of leaving the world and reloading the other save, I'd roll with it. See, I built myself a new home in an expert mode game. However, I find it tedious to remake...
  3. Vagrant

Weapons & Equip Reverse Bombs: Build landscapes with bombs

I had this silly idea while I was trying to fill some Jungle land with Mud. Even though I use Builder's Potion with the Gizmo Pack, I find terraforming to be kinda awkward when used with Smart Cursor. Yes, I'm actually putting mud back in the jungle so more chlorophyte will grow and also to...
  4. Vagrant

Question [Solved] Spawning Vat switch question

Please check the picture down below before reading on. So here's the setup. At the bottom right, you can see a switch. The red wire goes up along a 2x5 spike gate with actuators. The red wire continues up along the ceiling where more actuators are placed. This part of the wall opens up a...
  5. Vagrant

Game Mechanics Building stuff in the background

Like the title says, this could be a new feature for decoration purpose. What I mean is placing any Blocks into the background. These bricks would be hidden behind the regular bricks/walls. Yeah, this is kinda like asking to be able to turn normal bricks into "wall" bricks, in some ways. It's...
  6. Vagrant

Map-Adventure Silent Hill 2 Adventure Map

(Current Version: 2.1) (Warning: This map may contain writings which deals with mature themes and is not suited for very young children. Players discretion is advised.) James Sunderland has been mourning the death of his wife Mary for 3 years when one day, after one too many drink, he...
Back
Top Bottom