Search results for query: *

1. M

yo, what are you doing here?

yo, what are you doing here?
  2. M

Weapons & Equip Sonic Arrows

the arrow that don't slow down exist, but its not an arrow, its called Marrow The Marrow can be obtained via killing skeleton archers, it's a bow that shoots extremely rapid arrows, independent of the type, and their velocity don't slow down. but if you want to achieve a really fast arrow with...
  3. M

Game Mechanics balance the bosses so that it is easier for melee

every class have their prices, despite ranged having enormous damage, they have to always suplly themselves on ammo and have inventory space for them (if you use many different kinds), magic costs the mana replacement, which becames something really bad with time, you have to be supllied with...
  4. M

Game Mechanics Spelunker Potion should pick up statures.

The idea of something detecting statues is useful for some people, but they should not be considered treasures, as many don't even have an utility and many of the monsters spawnable don't have a drop to start off, but statues can be used as traps, some of them are dangerous, and sometimes you...
  5. M

Game Mechanics Hardcore Low Health Debuffs

Pretty neat for hardcore, making the things way harder and adding an "health loss effect", where losing health would actually affect on your character health as well.
  6. M

Game Mechanics Weapon Levelling

This idea is pretty broken, as almost everyone is saying as well, but another thing that is wrong with this idea is that a way better version of it is being designed for Terraria: otherworld, as we can see on the spoilers that the dev team were bringing to us, annd adding it to terraria too...
  7. M

Game Mechanics [Sprites] Hammer slope toggle

this is actually a good idea for a hammer that would have those options, something like an "auto-hammer", because you wouldn't have to hit the blocks more than 1 time to get your shape, you could only hit then once and its done automatically, get it? Really cool idea, but i would rather see it...
  8. M

Tool Game Launcher 3.2.1.5

weird, when i try opening it, it auto-trash the installer, if i try to open it from the folder, the error message: "Windows can't access the device, path or the file specified.Maybe you don't have the suitable permitions to access the item"
  9. M

Other More Agressive NPC

When i started on PC terraria, i already knew that the NPCs can fight monsters and run from monsters, but when i saw it on action, i tough the NPCs don't attack very much, they're very much like running away, and, i don't know if its a issue, but the NPCs, when in a house, can't detect any...
Back
Top Bottom