Search results for query: *

1. TheAlphaWolf70

Came back to Terraria after not playing it after the last fix(xbox360) to see if the spectre...

Came back to Terraria after not playing it after the last fix(xbox360) to see if the spectre mask not working properly was fixed, it wasn't.
  2. TheAlphaWolf70

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

The deleted characters were created before 1.2.4.1, neither had been used for a while and no there wasn't any items or broken stacks on them, neither had been played for more than a hour. I haven't closed the game during saving.
  3. TheAlphaWolf70

1.2.4 is still a damn fine game, yet it broke many peoples games, deleted saves and still has "fixed" bugs. Ever since the bug fix and last gen was dropped I stopped playing My experience is awful, low framerates and consistent crashes, two of my characters deleted.
  4. TheAlphaWolf70

I was trying to rename a chest, guess that wasn't really fixed
  5. TheAlphaWolf70

Most of us have gotten over not getting 1.3 because it has been proven that it can't happen, were mad because our final bug update didn't really leave the game bug free and polished, SOOO many bugs still remain, the spectre mask was fixed the broken, and because of that the majority of endgame...
  6. TheAlphaWolf70

Console Update Live Aug 26, 2016

I've been doing some research into this BoC glitch and honestly there is so many different variations of glitches I don't even know, at least I haven't had any. The set bonus for having the spectre mask has been added, it simply will not cause the effect on bosses and almost never on enemies...
  7. TheAlphaWolf70

Minecarts & weapons fair enough if it is a 1.3 then my bad, I myself havent fought BoC in ages but many other players are reporting a glitch of some sort that apparently came since 1.2 By losing all their stuff I mean... Losing all their stuff, all progress deleted,wiped,wamo,gone. And the...
  8. TheAlphaWolf70

Anyone who comes across my amazing profile is free to chat about the bugs about last gen etc

Anyone who comes across my amazing profile is free to chat about the bugs about last gen etc
  9. TheAlphaWolf70

The hood is A-okay (apart from it being weak) Its the MASK that doesn't work as it should
  10. TheAlphaWolf70

'Better of with a polished stable full 1.2.4.1 than a broken 1.3' -Minecarts are dismounted when trying to use a weapon -BoC glitch -cant use weapons on mounts -spectre set was fixed... And broken -people are losing everything -PS vita massive stability issues and framerate issues -(insert any...
  11. TheAlphaWolf70

Spectre set is still broken, I posted the problem on the last gen update forum. In short, don't be a mage lmao
  12. TheAlphaWolf70

So umm, you guys are still able to release updates to last gen right? Cause the spectre set is still broken, bosses don't give out any damage ... Sparks? And normal enemies seem to only have a low chance to set one off, and I mean ONE. Also the effect is quite transparent to the PC version...
  13. TheAlphaWolf70

Wait hasn't the minecart weapon/item usage bug been fixed? I haven't got the update yet (Xbox 360)
  14. TheAlphaWolf70

Oh, because of where this was posted I kinda expected this to be that ocram was getting something secret in the update, or in a secret final update for later on. Heh I kinda started theorising that he might be getting a new drop that does something special
  15. TheAlphaWolf70

Heh well there's the que, anyways yes I do understand how old the consoles are, my Xbox likes to red ring for fun and jam the disc tray for a laugh, and believe me I've wanted to upgrade ever since they came out but simple fact. Money. Don't have it and in my (and many) situations can't get any...
  16. TheAlphaWolf70

Well, last update for us is coming out around Friday and its not got a single bit of 1.3, no NPC defenses, no music changes, not even the unable to use items in minecarts. All that polite asking for one last sendoff ignored, and there isn't no ' you weren't ignored' none of anyone's requests for...
  17. TheAlphaWolf70

Wait... It doesn't mention that you can't use items in minecarts has been fixed?! Also great news on it being a month early! Also bad news that it seems our cries for 1 or 2 , 1.3 items/things have been ignored.
  18. TheAlphaWolf70

Quick message for the devs, About a week or so before the final update for last gen can we get a list or something to tell us the fixes/changes because alot of people would be damn shamed if the update was sent out then the ropes cut but something was missed like the spectre hood or Minecart...
Back
Top Bottom